Boone at Visalia Fox Theater in May 2019
|Born||Aaron Daniel Jones|
April 4, 1996
Tulsa, Oklahoma, U.S.
|🏡 Residence||Harwood Hall House|
|📆 Years active||2017–present|
|"Dimensional Stranger" on Gemini|
Samantha Scott (m. 2015–2018)
Hank Boone is a an American actor, born in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Boone enlisted in the U.S. Army at the age of 18 and has served a total of 5 years to date. Boone was deployed to the Persian Gulf in 2016 to 2017. Upon Boone's return he used the G.I. Bill to study acting and theatre.
Boone is an active Evangelical Christian, and also an active member at Harvest Christian Fellowship.
After deployment in 2016, Boone studied at the College of the Sequoias and studied both film and theater at Riverside City College.  His first starring role was at age 22 at the Ice House Theater in Visalia, California in a production of "Escanaba in da Moonlight" written by Jeff Daniels.    While working with the Visalia Players on "Escanaba in da Moonlight", Boone met Chad Homan on set which propelled Boone into becoming a film actor. In 2019 Boone had a role in "Killing Kate" and also worked as a production assistant.
|2018||Escanaba in da Moonlight||Remnar Soady||Belva Shaw Peden / Visalia Players|
|2019||Spring Awakening (musical)||Assistant Technical Director
Assistant Stage Manager
|Jodi Julian / Landis Theatre|
|2019||Killing Kate (2019 film)||Restaurant Patron
|2019||Gemini (2019 film)||Dimensional Stranger|
|2019||The Prior (2019 film)||James||Also producer and director|
- "How Hank Boone Is Making A Name For Himself In The Film Industry". news.yahoo.com. Retrieved 2020-02-03. Unknown parameter
- "College of the Sequoias". Wikipedia. 29 October 2019.
- "Riverside City College". Wikipedia. 30 October 2019.
- Ward, James (14 November 2018). "Visalia Players hit a comedic bullseye with 'Escanaba in Da Moonlight'". Visalia Times-Delta and Tulare Advance-Register. Retrieved 30 October 2019.
- Holley, Nancy (15 November 2018). "Escanaba in Da Moonlight Presented by the Visalia Players". Kings River Life Magazine. Retrieved 30 October 2019.
- Holley, Nancy (15 November 2018). "Escabana in Da Moonlight playing at Visalia's Ice House Theater". Valley Voice.
- Ward, James (21 December 2018). "Did you see film crews in downtown Visalia? This is what they were working on". Visalia Times-Delta and Tulare Advance-Register. Retrieved 30 October 2019.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Hank Boone.|
Category:College of the Sequoias alumni
Category:Riverside City College alumni
This article "Hank Boone" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Hank Boone. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.