|File:Hawks PDX (Portland, Oregon) logo.png|
Exterior entrance, 2017
|Address||234 SE Grand Avenue|
|Location||Portland, Oregon, United States|
Description and history[edit | edit source]
In 2013, PQMonthly was informed by Hawks' manager that membership is open to all male-identified people. Writing for Willamette Week, contributor Jack Rushall described Hawks as "Grindr IRL" (a real life version of Grindr), and "the dive bar bathhouse that feels much more like you're at somebody's house than an upscale gym".
References[edit | edit source]
- "Hawks Pdx Celebrates 1 Yr Anniversary". Bathhouse Blog. April 20, 2013. Retrieved March 11, 2019.
- Rushall, Jack (June 12, 2018). "A Pride Events Calendar That Ranges From "Mild" To "Super Hot"". Willamette Week. Retrieved March 12, 2019.
- Rushall, Jack (July 12, 2017). "I Spent a Night in One of Portland's Last Gay Bathhouses". Willamette Week. Retrieved March 11, 2019.
- Earl, Alex-Jon (February 13, 2017). "Does a bear f*ck in the woods?". Daily Vanguard. Portland State University. Retrieved March 12, 2019.
- Rook, Erin; Mattos, Nick (July 18, 2013). "In and Out: Defining Membership and Identity Within LGBTQ Spaces". PQ Monthly. Retrieved July 19, 2015.
- Rushall, Jack (September 8, 2017). "So You're Queer, But You Don't Drink? Here's Where to Meet People in Portland". Willamette Week. Retrieved March 12, 2019.
[edit | edit source]
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Hawks PDX.|
- Official website
- 365 Days of Play: Hawks Bathhouse Celebrates One-Year Anniversary by Chris Alvarez (April 18, 2013), PQ Monthly
Others articles of the Topics LGBT AND Oregon : Oregon Women's Land Trust, Second Foundation (Oregon), Sullivan's Gulch Bar & Grill
Others articles of the Topics Companies AND Oregon : ZoomCare, Dutch Bros. Coffee
Others articles of the Topic Companies : MRC Global, Digital Surge, Capitalism, Maoz Vegetarian, Breadline Cafe, Dunkin Donuts, IndraStra Global
Others articles of the Topic LGBT : Peter Boykin, William Way LGBT Community Center, The Boys in the Band (2020 film), Tammarrian Rogers, Snatch Game, Sullivan's Gulch Bar & Grill, Frei Caneca Street
Others articles of the Topic Oregon : 3rd Avenue (Portland, Oregon), March for Our Lives Portland, Portland Urban Coyote Project, 2nd Avenue (Portland, Oregon), Ruth Mountaingrove, Imago Theatre (Portland, Oregon), World Famous Kenton Club
|This Oregon-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
This article "Hawks PDX" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Hawks PDX. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.