Type of site
In 2015, The Quietus described the website as "hugely influential".
- Perry, Andrew (1 July 2010). "Julian Cope, the Hit Who Became a Myth – Telegraph". The Telegraph. Retrieved 15 August 2016.
- Sherwin, Adam (11 October 2010). "From Smash Hits to Stone Circles, Julian Cope's Life to Be Filmed". The Independent. Retrieved 15 August 2016.
- Litt, Toby (8 November 2012). "Julian Cope and the Psychic Underworld". New Statesman. Retrieved 15 August 2016.
- Petridis, Alexis. "CD: Julian Cope, Dark Orgasm Head | Music | The Guardian". The Guardian. Retrieved 15 August 2016.
- Graham, Ben (29 January 2015). "The Quietus | Reviews | The Quietus". The Quietus. Retrieved 15 August 2016.
|This website-related article is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Head Heritage" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Head Heritage. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.