This article needs additional citations for verification. (June 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Country of origin||U.S.|
Heartless Records is an independent record label started by Eric Lipscomb in the middle of 2008. The label primarily focuses on new talent, often overseeing early-stage development for acts that are destined for other labels. However, it also serves established artists looking for non-traditional deals. Heartless Records focused on developing new artists from the Baltimore area.
In September 2014, Heartless Records signed a distribution deal with Select-O-Hits.
- Jay Little aka Young Frantz
- Don Canova - "Confident Of Fulfillment" (2012)
- Swervin Irv - "Facing The Clouds" (2013)
- Don Canova - "Campaign Nova" (2013)
- Jay Little - "MK1" (2013)
- "Baltimore's "Heartless Records" CEO Suffers From Pneumonia + Updates On The Label". The Baltimore Times, Inc. – Positive Stories. Retrieved 2018-11-04.
- Don Canova "Yo Raps Magazine" interview
- Heartless Records donates to Sickle Cell Disease Association Of America
|This article about a United States independent record label is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
This article "Heartless Records" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Heartless Records. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.