This article needs additional citations for verification. (June 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Country of origin||U.S.|
Search Heartless Records on Amazon.
Heartless Records is an independent record label started by Eric Lipscomb in the middle of 2008. The label primarily focuses on new talent, often overseeing early-stage development for acts that are destined for other labels. However, it also serves established artists looking for non-traditional deals. Heartless Records focused on developing new artists from the Baltimore area.
In September 2014, Heartless Records signed a distribution deal with Select-O-Hits.
- Jay Little aka Young Frantz
- Don Canova - "Confident Of Fulfillment" (2012)
- Swervin Irv - "Facing The Clouds" (2013)
- Don Canova - "Campaign Nova" (2013)
- Jay Little - "MK1" (2013)
- "Baltimore's "Heartless Records" CEO Suffers From Pneumonia + Updates On The Label". The Baltimore Times, Inc. – Positive Stories. Retrieved 2018-11-04.
- Don Canova "Yo Raps Magazine" interview
- Heartless Records donates to Sickle Cell Disease Association Of America
|This article about a United States independent record label is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
This article "Heartless Records" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Heartless Records. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.