Henry Crown and Company
Henry Crown and Company is a privately held company based in Chicago, founded by Henry Crown.
At various times, the company has owned or controlled
- The Empire State Building
- General Dynamics
- Ravensburger
- Chicago, Rock Island and Pacific Railroad
- Nelvana (1971-2000)
- DHX Media
References[edit | edit source]
- "Empire State Building to be sold again". The Dispatch (Lexington, KY). August 24, 1961.
- Cook, Joan (August 16, 1990). "Henry Crown, Industrialist, Dies; Billionaire, 94, Rose From Poverty". New York Times.
- Chase, Brett (August 22, 2005). "Crown family collects $86M in Maytag acquisition". Crain's Chicago Business.
|This real estate article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
This article "Henry Crown and Company" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Henry Crown and Company. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.