High Command (game)
|Years active||2013 to 2015|
Search High Command (game) on Amazon.
High Command is a card game in a steampunk setting (Iron Kingdoms world). Also this world used to another Privateer Press games: Iron Kingdom RPG and Warmachine.
From 2 to 4 players fight among themselves for resources and influence on the global map.
Game completely compatible with Hordes High command and Faith & Fortune.
David Carl was lead developer of this game, and when he changed company to Steamforged Games, game support was stopped.
Currently game is not supported by Privateer Press, entire board was removed from forums.
- WARMACHINE High Command (2013)
- HORDES High Command (2013)
- WARMACHINE High Command Faith & Fortune Core Set (2014)
- 2 faction starter box High Command Rapid Engagement (2015)
- The Big Guns (2013)
- Heroes & Legends (2014)
- Colossal Warfare (2014)
- Into the Breach (2014)
- Invasion of Sul (2014) - Campaign Expansion Set
- Castle of the Keys (2014) - Campaign Expansion Set
- "Warmachine: High Command". BoardGaming.com. Retrieved 2020-04-15.
- "High Command | Privateer Press". privateerpress.com. Retrieved 2020-04-14.
- "David Carl | Board Game Designer | BoardGameGeek". boardgamegeek.com. Retrieved 2020-04-15.
- "Privateer Press Forums". privateerpressforums.com. Retrieved 2020-04-14. Unknown parameter
Official site High command at Privateer Press site
High command at Board game geek
Review on Card Board Republic
Review on Deskovehry
This article "High Command (game)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:High Command (game). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.