|Founder||L.A. Reid and Charles Goldstuck|
|Country of origin||United States|
|Location||Los Angeles, California, U.S., New York, New York, U.S., Atlanta, Georgia,U.S.|
Hitco Entertainment is a music and entertainment company co-founded by L.A. Reid and Charles Goldstuck. The company formed in January 2018 has signed 15 artists, including Big Boi (Outkast) and Dinah Jane (Fifth Harmony), as well as SAINT JHN and Yella Beezy. Hitco's first release was a new album from Big Boi of Outkast. The Hitco staff includes artists and executives that Reid that worked with in the past at La Face or other record labels and when interviewed, Reid described the environment as a "family affair."  Hitco has offices in Los Angeles, New York and Atlanta.
In April 2018 Empire announced that it would provide distribution services to Hitco for their first new album release. In August 2018, Hitco held The Hit List showcase in New York City with performances by Hitco artists Light Skin Keisha, Coca Vango, Brianna, DJ Holiday and Yella Beezy. In September 2018, the company announced that former Columbia executive Joel Klaiman would join as President of Hitco, based in their New York offices. Also in September, Yella Beezy's "That's on Me," reached number 1 on the Mediabase urban airplay chart.
In October, Hitco announced a partnership with Pilgrim Media Group to produce a music documentary and music competition program called "Take the Lead" as the partnerships first projects. Hitco artist Dinah Jane made her solo debut the same month on the Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon, performing "Bottled Up," the first single from her solo album.
- Big Boi (of Outcast)
- Dinah Jane (5th Harmony)
- Light Skin Keisha
- Coca Vango
- DJ Holiday
- Yella Beezy
- Angermiller, Michele (August 16, 2018). "Fifth Harmony's Dinah Jane Signs With L.A. Reid's Hitco". Variety.
- Leight, Elias (August 14, 2018). "How Big Boi's 'All Night' Became 2018's Most Improbable Hit". Rolling Stone.
- "5 Questions With L.A. Reid". V-103 Atlanta. April 17, 2018.
- "Empire Strikes Global Distribution-Services Deal With Universal Music Group". Variety. April 25, 2018.
- Elibert, Mark (August 17, 2018). "L.A. Reid's Hitco Roster Dazzles Highline Ballroom With The Hit List Showcase". Billboard.
- Halperin, Shirley (2018-09-25). "Joel Klaiman Lands at L.A. Reid's Hitco Label". Variety. Retrieved 2018-11-26.
- Mediabase (September 24, 2018). "Exclusive Mediabase Analysis From All Access". All Access.
- Rindner, Grant (October 3, 2018). "L.A. Reid's Hitco Teams Up With Pilgrim Media for Music-Related TV Programming". Billboard.
- Variety Staff (October 3, 2018). "Hitco Entertainment, Pilgrim Media Partner for Music-Themed Series and Docs (EXCLUSIVE)". Variety.
- Blistein, Jon (October 9, 2018). "Watch Dinah Jane Deliver Slick Debut Single 'Bottled Up' on 'Fallon'". Rolling Stone.
This article "Hitco Entertainment" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Hitco Entertainment. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.