Holy Shit (You've Got to Vote)
Holy Shit (You've Got to Vote) is a 2016 video created by Rachel Bloom to encourage people to vote in the 2016 election. The star-filled cast sang profanity laced lyrics directed at Donald Trump such as "Donald Trump is human syphilis/ we could be the antidote".
- Martinelli, Marissa (2016-11-04). "Rachel Bloom, Elizabeth Banks, and Others Sing a Profane Anti-Trump Anthem à la "We Are the World"". Slate. ISSN 1091-2339. Retrieved 2017-10-15.
- Rachel Bloom, Elizabeth Banks Sing Their Support for Hillary in Profanity-Filled Funny or Die Video
- Rachel Bloom, Moby & More Sing Their Support for Hillary in Profanity-Filled Funny or Die Video
- Did Celebrity Endorsements Contribute to Hillary Clinton’s Presidential Upset?
- Rachel Bloom, Elizabeth Banks and Moby want you to vote
|This 2010s song-related article is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Holy Shit (You've Got to Vote)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Holy Shit (You've Got to Vote). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.