|Headquarters||San Diego, California, United States|
|Adam Francis, Founder and CEO|
Host Healthcare, Inc. is a healthcare staffing company headquartered in San Diego, CA. The Company was founded in 2012. Host Healthcare places nursing and allied health professionals (physical therapists, occupational therapists, and speech language pathologists) on short-term contract assignments (also known as “travel nursing" assignments) across the United States in healthcare facilities such as hospitals, outpatient clinics, skilled nursing facilities, home healthcare, and schools.
Host Healthcare has been ranked as one of the fastest growing staffing companies in the United States by the independent research firm Staffing Industry Analysts, in addition to one of the top travel nursing companies in the country by the independent travel nursing career site Blue Pipes. The Company was also listed as one of the top 500 fastest growing private companies in the United States by Inc. Magazine. In the San Diego area, in 2017 the Company was ranked as of the top 10 places to work by the San Diego Business Journal
References[edit | edit source]
- "Adam Francis – The Staffing 100". si100.staffingindustry.com.
- "Hayes Locums, Host Healthcare, and ProLink Staffing Services Top SIA List of Fastest-Growing Staffing Firms". 31 August 2017.
- "Host Healthcare Earns Top Ratings in 2018 - City Beat News". 15 February 2018.
- "Local Cos. Ride Wave of Travel Nursing Demand".
- "SIA lists 110 fastest-growing US staffing firms for 2017". www2.staffingindustry.com.
- "The Best Travel Nursing Companies - 2017 » BluePipes Blog".
- "Spread the Word: Host Healthcare Is No. 460 on the Inc. 5000 This Year!". Inc.com.
- Burns, Megan. "2017 "Best Places to Work in San Diego" - Best Places to Work in San Diego". www.bestplacestoworksd.com.
This article "Host Healthcare" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or its subpage Host Healthcare/edithistory. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.