Hustle Island (HustleIsland.com) is an internet company that specializes in inspiring, encouraging, and educating current and aspiring entrepreneurs. The company is owned by CEO Greg Berry and founded with the help of business partner Troy Ericson in December 2017. Hustle Island is best known for its Hustle Shirt, in which the word "Hustle" is made up of smaller words such as grind, hard work, and success.
The company was founded in 2017 by Greg Berry, owner of GCB Enterprises, who has specialized in launching internet companies since 2006. Berry had always wanted to create a movement of entrepreneurs after seeing other groups of people such as sports fans, acknowledge each other's apparel, and realized that entrepreneurs didn't have that.
In June 2017, Berry created a Patience sticker in advance of a meeting with Gary Vaynerchuk to discuss a former business. During the meeting, Berry gave Vaynerchuk the sticker, which displays the word "Patience", made up of smaller words such as grind, hard work, and success. Vaynerchuk put the sticker on his desk which inspired Berry to recreate the design on a shirt, as well as creating a sticker and shirt for the word "Hustle".
In November 2017, Berry reached out to digital marketer Troy Ericson, whom he had met through a previous business, and informed him of his desire to create Hustle Island. Ericson agreed to help market the company. After creating HustleIsland.com and the Facebook page @HustleIslandHQ, the two decided to offer the Hustle Shirt for free plus shipping on their website, and offer customers more inspirational apparel and entrepreneurial education products afterwards. They also opened an apparel store and an eventual membership, The Hustlers' Club, for people to freely ask questions about entrepreneurship and receive personalized advice directly from Berry and Ericson.
Hustle Island offers physical products, mainly apparel, as well as digital education products.
The Hustle Shop
The Hustle Shop offers inspirational apparel, including the original Patience sticker, Hustle Shirt, and the entire Success Collection - which includes the words "Hustle", "Patience", "Believe", and "Legacy".
Hustle Island offers entrepreneurial education products such as its "Pinhole Funnel System" and course.
The Hustlers' Club is an online community of entrepreneurs that learn from Berry and Ericson's expertise in the field of entrepreneurship and many sub-fields of building an online business.
The company's reviews can be read on their Facebook page, where people describe their experience(s) with the company.
- ""Episode 9- Greg Berry from Hustle Island" from We Sell Want by We Sell Want Media Ltd on Apple Podcasts". Apple Podcasts. Retrieved 2018-08-29.
- "Episode 9- Greg Berry from Hustle Island from We Sell Want". www.stitcher.com. Retrieved 2018-08-29.
- "We Sell Want: Episode 9- Greg Berry from Hustle Island". wesellwant.libsyn.com. Retrieved 2018-08-29.
- Island, Hustle. "Hustle Island - The Official Uniform Of Hustlers & Entrepreneurs Worldwide!". www.hustleisland.com. Retrieved 2018-08-29.
- "Hustle Island - Where Entrepreneurship Lives". Hustle Island. Retrieved 2018-08-29.
- Island, Hustle. "Hustle Island - The Official Uniform Of Hustlers & Entrepreneurs Worldwide!". hustleisland.com. Retrieved 2018-08-29.
- "Hustle Island". www.facebook.com. Retrieved 2018-08-29.
This article "Hustle Island" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Hustle Island. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.