Did you know a wiki could be used internally in your company ? For better knowledge management and internal communication. Less email and office files. 30 days free trial. (Ad)
|Initial release||October 2017|
1.1.2 / March 20, 2019 ,
|Written in||Objective C, Swift-4|
|Operating system||iOS 10 and later|
Search Hyperlay on Amazon.
Hyperlay is a suite of productivity tools developed by Drop Aps to be used in the Entertainment Business. The first version was demonstrated at the 2017 PLASA show in London Olympia, where the application won The PLASA Award for Innovation 2017.
It provides functionality to parse a pointlist and automate various calculations needed to setup a show, and is tailored towards arena style rigging. The calculations are based on a library of venues, providing a model of the load bearing elements of the venues, and a user selectable equipment kit.
Compatibility with other software
Hyperlay does only require the CAD software used, to be able to export data as a csv file. It is therefore compatible with most CAD / Simulation software, like Autocad, Vectorworks, Inventor and WYSIWYG.
Spreadsheet applications like Excel, Numbers and Calc can also be used.
- Bridle Calculation (bridle assembly and internal forces).
- Load Distribution within venues.
- Steel count.
- Calculation from X/Y space to Upstage/Downstage - Stage Right/Stage Left.
- Automated sorting along the two axis.
- Batch converting between metric and imperial units.
Hyperlay is a software package created for iOS and usually, any new Hyperlay version supports the current iOS version and some older ones. Current versions supports iOS 10 and later. The application depends heavily on hardware and operating system. No ports are currently available.
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
- Entertainment rigging
- Arena style rigging
- Rigging plot
- "Markout Release". facebook. Retrieved 2019-03-27.
- "PLASA Awards for Innovation 2017 winners announced". lsionline.com. Retrieved 2019-03-30.
- "PRESS RELEASE PLASA AWARDS FOR INNOVATION NOW ACCEPTING ENTRIES". plasa.org. Retrieved 2019-03-31.
- "App Store Preview - Hyperlay Markout". iTunes. Retrieved 2019-03-27.
This article "Hyperlay" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Hyperlay. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.