Hyundai Movex Co., Ltd.
|Headquarters 🏙️||, |
Area served 🗺️
|Ki-Bong Hyun (CEO)|
|Revenue🤑||KRW 171 Billion (FY 2019)|
Number of employees
Hyundai Movex was established in July 2017 through a spin-off from Hyundai Elevator’s logistics automation and platform screen doors division. In 2018, it merged with Hyundai Ubiquitous & Information Technology, an ICT subsidiary of Hyundai Group.
Other articles of the topic Companies : Universal City Studios LLC, ENI Corporate University, Triodent, Ltd., Microsoft Corporation, Leader Auto Resources (LAR), Inc., Foundation Holdings, Penitalia SpA
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
- Hyundai Group
- Economy of South Korea
- List of Korea-related topics
- "Expands Digital Connectivity with Delivery Robot Integration". Hyundai Elevator. Retrieved 22 September 2020.
- "Audited Financial Report". DART (in Korean). Retrieved 22 September 2020.CS1 maint: Unrecognized language (link)
- "Hyundai Movex Co Ltd". Bloomberg. Retrieved 22 September 2020.
- "Hyundai MOVEX Completes Construction of R&D Center in Cheongna International City". IFEZ. Retrieved 22 September 2020.
- "HYUNDAI MOVEX To Build Cutting-Edge R&D Center In Cheongna International City". IFEZ. Retrieved 22 September 2020.
This article "Hyundai Movex" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Hyundai Movex. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.