4.10 / 10 April 2018
|Size||5.0 - 10.1 MB|
Search I, Librarian on Amazon.
I, Librarian is a reference management software implemented as a web service. The program provides a multiuser web interface for editing and importing literature data from online scientific databases with mining functionality supporting the PubMed, PubMed Central, NASA ADS, arXiv Xplore, HighWire Press, and Springer databases . Support for IEEE Xplore is planned for version 5 .
I, Librarian is offered as an online web service and is also supported for local hosting . The software establishes a server where multiple members of a group can construct and access a shared library as well as maintain personalized collections . A local setup for personal use is also possible. An SQLite database is used to store metadata allowing for fast searching in reference data and PDF files. The application is maintained for Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X and is released under the terms of the GNU General Public License.
Other articles of the topic Free and open-source software : Lphoto, 1964 (emulator), Veloren, Buck-security, OSCAR (computer algebra system), KPDF, AdoptOpenJDK
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
- Comparison of reference management software
- ↑ https://i-librarian.net/features.php
- ↑ "I, Librarian 4.10 release notes discussion". I, Librarian. Retrieved 11 November 2018.
- ↑ https://i-librarian.net/installation.php
- ↑ Willis, Nathan (3 August 2009). "Open Source, Open Research". Linux.com. Retrieved 20 March 2015.
- ↑ Jaffe, Sam (8 September 2003). "Tracking and Archiving PDFs". The Scientist. Retrieved 20 March 2015.
This article "I, Librarian" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:I, Librarian. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.