|File:IA Collaborative logo.png|
|Industry||Design and innovation consultancy|
|Headquarters 🏙️||, |
Area served 🗺️
|Dan Kraemer (Co-Founder, Director of Design)|
Kathleen Brandenburg (Co-Founder, Director of Strategy)
Number of employees
IA Collaborative is a design and innovation consultancy based in Chicago, Illinois. The company conducts ethnographic research, develops strategies and designs products, brands, digital experiences, and services.
It was founded in 1999 by Kathleen Brandenburg and Dan Kraemer. In 2011, Brandenburg was named one of the 50 Most Influential Designers in America by Fast Company. In 2004, Fast Company recognized Brandenburg as a Master of Design.
The firm works across multiple industries, including: health & wellness, sport and fitness, food & beverage, retail, medical, energy, fashion, hospitality, public sector, and manufacturing. In 2011, the firm won a Red Dot Design Award for the design of dibkit, a diabetes management device.
- Sisson, Patrick (23 February 2016). "Streamlined Chicago Office Offers Flexible Layout, Massive Rooftop Deck". curbed. Retrieved 20 August 2016.
- Elahi, Amina (5 December 2014). "IA Collaborative's founder offers 3 ideas on design thinking". Chicago Tribune. Retrieved 20 August 2016.
- IA Collaborative, About
- Glimmer Site Glimmerati List
- Northwestern University Segal Design Institute News
- Fast Company 50 Most Influential Designers in America
- Fast Company Masters of Design
- Red Dot Award Winner
This article "IA Collaborative" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.