iPhone 11 is the rumored name of a series of upcoming smartphones designed, developed, and marketed by Apple. They are rumored to be announced on September 10, 2019, at the Steve Jobs Theater in the Apple Park, Cupertino by Apple CEO Tim Cook. They may go on sale on September 21, 2019. Details regarding the new series of phones were widely leaked in August 2019, weeks before their release. They are the thirteenth-generation flagships of the iPhone, and are successors to the iPhone XS and XR. Based on its rumored features, the phone was criticized by some due to its small improvements over its predecessors, mainly in camera quality. It has been reported that the phone will also keep the notch design featured from the iPhone X.
- "Apple confirms when the new iPhone will come out". The Independent. 2019-08-29. Retrieved 2019-08-31.
- "iPhone 11: here's what we know about new phones, expected release date". USA TODAY. Retrieved 2019-08-17.
- "Apple confirms when the new iPhone will come out". The Independent. 2019-08-29. Retrieved 2019-08-30.
- Apple, Caitlin McGarry 2019-08-16T22:54:17Z. "iPhone 11: New iPhone Release Date, Specs, Price and Leaks". Tom's Guide. Retrieved 2019-08-17.
- phones, Gareth Beavis 2019-08-15T21:18:23Z Mobile. "New iPhone 11 release date, price, news and leaks". TechRadar. Retrieved 2019-08-17.
- Griffin, Andrew (22 August 2019). "Apple is about to launch a huge range of new products – here's what they are". The Independent. Retrieved 27 August 2019.
- "iPhone 11: release date, price and leaks for the new iPhone". WhatHiFi. Retrieved 27 August 2019.
- "iPhone 11: Rumors, Features, Release Date, Price, etc". 9to5Mac. Retrieved 2019-08-17.
- Price, David. "iPhone Pro event seemingly confirmed for 10 September". Macworld UK. Retrieved 2019-08-17.
- Jaffe, Justin. "iPhone 11 rumors: Everything Apple could announce in September". CNET. Retrieved 2019-08-17.
|This mobile phone–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
This article "IPhone 11" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:IPhone 11. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.