ITC Infotech is an IT consulting & outsourcing solutions provider based in Bangalore, Karnataka. It is a subsidiary of ITC Limited. ITC Infotech has its operation in North America, Europe, UK, and the Asia Pacific. Founded in 2000, Ms. Sushma Rajagopalan is the MD and CEO of ITC Infotech.
|Headquarters 🏙️||Bangalore, Karnataka, |
Area served 🗺️
|North America, Europe, UK, and the Asia Pacific.|
Number of employees
Anthill ventures - an investment firm and a platform for early startups have collaborated with Accenture, ITC Infotech and PWC For its accelerator program "Anthill Studio". ITC Infotech has expanded its Strategic Partnership with PTC to offer Augmented Reality solutions using PTC's AR Platform Vuforia.
Awards and recognitions
ITC Infotech was featured in Global Services top 100 lists during 2010. On June 25th, 2018, ITC Infotech has been recognized as a "Super Star of the global Outsourcing 100" for sustained excellence.
ITC Infotech has started the process of setting up a software development center at Rajaratha the metropolis.
- Mukherjee, Writankar (2014-11-07). "Sushma Rajagopalan is ITC Infotech's s new CEO". The Economic Times. Retrieved 2018-12-12.
- AuthorTelanganaToday. "Anthill Ventures partners with Accenture, ITC Infotech and PwC". Telangana Today. Retrieved 2018-12-12.
- "ITC Infotech enhances integrated cloud offering to deliver transformation services". CIO India. Retrieved 2018-12-12.
- "ITC Infotech Enhances Integrated Cloud Offering". PCQuest. 2018-08-31. Retrieved 2018-12-12.
- www.thenewsminute.com https://www.thenewsminute.com/article/anthill-ventures-partners-corporates-help-its-media-and-entertainment-startups-90420. Retrieved 2018-12-12. Missing or empty
- "ITC Infotech Expands Strategic Collaboration with PTC to Offer Augmented Reality Solutions". DATAQUEST. 2018-05-23. Retrieved 2018-12-12.
- "Share/Stock Market Investment, Financial & Share Market News, Mutual Funds & BSE/NSE Live Index Updates – IndiaInfoline". www.indiainfoline.com. Retrieved 2018-12-12.
- "IAOP recognizes ITC Infotech as a Super Star for Sustained Excellence in Outsourcing Services". DATAQUEST. 2018-06-27. Retrieved 2018-12-12.
- "ITC Infotech eyes buy-outs in automation space". The Economic Times. 2017-12-08. Retrieved 2018-12-12.
This article "ITC INFOTECH" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:ITC INFOTECH. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.