In Dhaka is a Bangladeshi rock band formed in Dhaka in 1990.They were one of the pioneering acts in the early 1990s heavy metal movement that occurred in Dhaka. Their original line-up consisted of Gorkey (lead vocals), Joy Islam (lead guitars), Mashuk Rahman (rhythm guitars), Syed Ahmed Tushar (bass guitars), Rajen (drums) and Shanto (keyboards).
In Dhaka are one of the pioneering heavy metal bands in Bangladesh, along with Warfaze, Rockstrata, Waves and Aces. The bands career only lasted for four years and they produced only one album "নিঃশব্দ কোলাহল (Silent Racket)", which was released in 1992 by Sargam Records. They released their first single "এই রাতে (This Night), the same year in the compilation Hooray. They also appeared on the compilation Hits of Metal, which was released in 1996.
- "নিঃশব্দ কোলাহল (Silent Racket)" (1992)
- Final lineup
- Gorkey - lead vocals (1990-1994)
- Joy Islam - lead guitar (1991-1994)
- Mashuk Rahman - rhythm guitar (1990-1994)
- Syed Ahmed Tushar - bass guitars (1990-1994)
- Rajen - drums (1990-1994)
- Shanto - keyboards (1990-1994)
- Mahid Ul Ibad (13 March 2019) (2011-07-15). "In Dhaka: Encyclopedia Metallum - The Metal Archives". The Metal Archives. Retrieved 2019-03-13.
|This article about media in Bangladesh is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
|This article on an Asian band or other musical ensemble is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "In Dhaka" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:In Dhaka. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.