Incitement is a company headquartered in Malaysia that designs and implements Corporate Social Responsibility projects for corporate clients., like L'Oreal  and FedEx  The company was founded 11th November, 2011, by Zikry Kholil (Malaysia) and Daniel de Gruijter (Netherlands), and operates like a social business.
Incitement is most known for its community events around the world, social projects like Incitement Growth, providing education to refugees in Malaysia, and Liter of Light, aiming to eradicate energy poverty. The company is also known for its work with the Malaysian government and Ministry of Finance. In 2017 Incitement was the official partner for the Volunteering for International Professional (VIP) Fellowship Programme as part of the National Blue Ocean Strategy (NBOS) initiative as announced by Malaysia’s Prime Minister, Dato’ Sri Haji Mohammad Najib bin Tun Haji Abdul Razak, at the National Blue Ocean Strategy (NBOS) Summit in December 2013.  Incitement was selected as the implementing agency for this government programme. 
In 2017 Incitement partnered with Taylor's Education Group to develop a methodology for measuring social impact, and developed a tool called Hourglass
References[edit | edit source]
- "Incitement: Stimulating social impact across the globe". INKLINE. 2017-12-01. Retrieved 2018-01-24.
- "L'Oréal Malaysia Citizen Day 2017". www.loreal.my. Retrieved 2018-02-12.
- "FedEx Supports the Underprivileged and Empowers the Community". About FedEx. Retrieved 2018-02-12.
- "Press – Fugee School". fugeeschool.com. Retrieved 2018-01-24.
- "Inciting youths towards personal growth". NST Online. 2017-06-07. Retrieved 2018-02-01.
- "National Blue Ocean Strategy - Malaysia | NBOS". Blue Ocean Strategy. Retrieved 2018-01-25.
- "Volunteering for International Professionals (VIP) partners with Incitement -". 2017-05-10. Retrieved 2018-01-25.
- "Re-thinking Social Impact Measurements – Taylor's Community". csr.taylorsedu.my. Retrieved 2018-02-01.
This article "Incitement" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Incitement. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.