IndiMusic TV is an American social media, social networking service and broadcast network company based in Ronkonkoma, New York.    It was founded on May 5, 2004 by Christopher M. Pati and is among the highest ranked independent music broadcast channels, according to Amazon's website ranking system, Alexa. It provides a unique synergy between social media and broadcasting. Chris Pati/Nasdaq Interview
Indimusic TV allows for unrestricted interface, interaction, and commerce between the creative artist and the fan and empowers the independent musician by returning creative and economic control. With the onset of Napster and file sharing in 2000, musicians’ royalty stream was significantly impacted. "Indi Power Link," introduced in July, 2015, has a patented functionality which enables music artists to monetize their own music videos by driving direct purchases of their music, merchandise and concert tickets right from within the video. "This is a huge game-changer as it finally puts the power, creativity and monetization in the hands of the content creators, not a third party company or conglomerate," said Chris Pati, IndiMusic's Founder and CEO.
IndiMusic TV is the first Social Media Broadcast Network [Patent Pending#20160065634,SYSTEM AND METHOD FOR INTEGRATING SOCIAL MEDIA AND BROADCASTING). It is an interactive, global, social media platform developed to promote independent musicians, artists, and bands through video and audio streaming. Artists on the IndiMusic.tv platform include Motley Crue, Sheila E., Dead Daisies, Justina Valentine, Bad Wolves, and Wyclef Jean.
Indimusic.tv can be accessed from a large range of devices with internet connectivity, such as desktop computers, laptops, tablets, smartphones and smart TV.
- 2004 - IndiMusic TV is founded by Chris Pati.
- 2008 - IndiMusic TV launches half hour TV show on the independent TV Network WLNY TV10/55 (NY tri-state area).
- 2009 - IndiMusic TV launches worldwide mobile TV network partnering with Yamgo TV, a mobile TV start up in the UK.
- 2012 - IndiMusic.tv becomes the first 24-7 independent Worldwide Music Video TV channel and Musician Social Network.
- 2015 - IndiMusic.tv introduces Indi Power Link which directly connects the creative artist with the consuming public.
- "Living it up on good news and positive thinking". Innovate Long Island. 2015-08-28. Retrieved 2019-06-03.
Drake shoots 20 studio segments ... in a one-day monthly marathon at the Ronkonkoma studios of IndiMusic.TV, a social media broadcast network specializing in independent artists.
- Boyle, Christopher (March 3, 2015). "CEO, Founder Chris Pati's Independent Streaming Music Video Network; IndiMusic TV, It's All About the Music". Long Island Exchange. Retrieved 2019-06-03.
- "What is IndiMusic TV?". Equities.com. Retrieved 2019-06-03.
- IndiMusic TV. "IndiMusic TV Appoints New Members to Board of Directors Signaling Strategic Growth & Announces New Corporate Developments" (Press release). Retrieved 2019-06-03 – via www.prnewswire.com.
- "INDIE MUSIC TV". Retrieved 13 June 2018.
- Taplan, Jonathan (2017). Move Fast and Break Things. New York/Boston/London: Little, Brown and Company. ISBN 978-0-316-27577-4 Search this book on .
- Linkstorm. "IndiMusic.tv Launches as Linear Streaming Channel on Amazon Fire TV and Fire TV Stick, Bringing Two-Way Interactive Commerce to TV Sets and Web Video" (Press release). Retrieved 13 June 2018 – via www.prnewswire.com.
- Marshall, Alli. "Five questions with The Blind Spots". Mountain Xpress. Retrieved 2019-06-03.
The group is included in this month's IndiMusic TV Top 21 Countdown,
|This article related to music videos is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "IndiMusic TV" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:IndiMusic TV. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.