|Look up insignia or insígnia in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Insignia are representations of status or office, or of a body of government or jurisdiction.
Insignia may also refer to:
- Insignia Products, a consumer electronics brand of Best Buy
- Opel Insignia, a car
- MS Insignia, a cruise ship of Oceania Cruises
- Insignia Systems, Inc. a media services company
- Insignia trilogy, novels by S.J. Kincaid
- Insignia (novel), the first in the trilogy
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Insignia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
This article "Insignia" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.