Integraxor (styled as IntegraXor or IGX) is a brand of supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) and human-machine interface (HMI) systems developed by Ecava. It features a web-based, cross-platform compatible HMI capable of running on web browsers, including ones on mobile devices.
7.2.729.2 / 29 July 2018
Search Integraxor on Amazon.
Components & Modules
The IntegraXor system consists of three main components;
- IntegraXor Project Editor. Creates and edits IntegraXor project files.
- SAGE (SCADA Animations Graphics Editor). Configures the HMI mimic screen of the project.
- IntegraXor Server. The run-time engine for the IntegraXor SCADA.
|Headquarters 🏙️||, |
Area served 🗺️
|Products 🎛️ 🧴|
Number of employees
On the verge of unemployment after the 1997 Asian financial crisis, former colleagues Lee Kok Peng, Wong Kin Hoon, and Wong Foot Yow started freelancing as system integrators for industrial automation, only to realise the lack of functionality of SCADA softwares at the time.
The first version of Integraxor was released in 2003, after almost two years of development. Initially for in-house use only, Integraxor generated interest and was met with modest commercial success, thus forming Ecava.
Technologies & Features
- Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG)
Ecava has been running a bug bounty program since July 2013, rewarding points redeemable for IntegraXor licenses, services, and marketing back-links for exploits revealed. A number of vulnerabilities have since been patched as a result of the program, though the approach of offering non-monetary rewards were panned by security researchers.
In September 2014, the United States Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Industrial Control Systems Cyber Emergency Response Team (ICS-CERT) released an advisory outlining various vulnerabilities of Integraxor that could grant unauthorised high-level access to hackers. The vulnerabilities were addressed the following day, and the security patch was verified by PricewaterhouseCoopers' Security and Technology division, based in New Zealand. Since then, several disclosed vulnerabilities have been patched and verified in similar fashion.
Integraxor was a featured software in the Positive Hack Days 8 SCADA hacking competition in Moscow, Russia.
Integraxor was included in the software distribution DVD of the June 2015 issue of Electronics For You magazine.
Integraxor was awarded an Honorable Mention in the Control Engineering magazine 2018 Engineers' Choice Awards.
Ecava is an advocate for Open Source software. The source code for the SAGE Animation Editor, a SCADA interface graphics editing extension for Inkscape developed by Ecava, is available on the SourceForge code repository.
Ecava is a registered supplier of the Modbus Organisation, a group of independent users and suppliers of automation devices that seeks to drive the adoption of the Modbus communication protocol.
- "Pure Web SCADA with HTML5, CSS3 & SVG - Ecava IGX Web SCADA". Ecava IGX Web SCADA. Retrieved 2018-10-29.
- "Ecava IntegraXor SCADA - Getting Started Guide" (PDF).
- "It's all systems go - People | The Star Online". www.thestar.com.my. Retrieved 2018-08-13.
- "The essence of innovation". Digital News Asia. 2016-11-14. Retrieved 2018-08-13.
- Hamed, Basil; Abu Shamla, Adham (2014-10-09). "Gaza's Water Wells System Based on SCADA".
- Nicolay, Tyutyundzhiev,; M., Petrov,; Francisco, Martínez Moreno,; Jonathan, Leloux,; Luis, Narvarte Fernández, (2015). "Advanced testing of PV plants using portable SCADA tool". oa.upm.es. Retrieved 2018-08-13.
- Soetedjo, Aryuanto; Nakhoda, Yusuf Ismail; Lomi, Abraham; Farhan, Farhan (2014-06-01). "Web-SCADA for Monitoring and Controlling Hybrid Wind-PV Power System". TELKOMNIKA (Telecommunication Computing Electronics and Control). 12 (2): 305–314. ISSN 2302-9293.
- "IntegraXor HMI/SCADA Bug Bounty Program - Ecava IGX Web SCADA". Ecava IGX Web SCADA. 2013-07-10. Retrieved 2018-10-30.
- "SCADA Maker Issues Bug Bounty « isssource.com". www.isssource.com. Retrieved 2018-10-30.
- "Vulnerability Note Archives - Ecava IGX Web SCADA". Ecava IGX Web SCADA. Retrieved 2018-10-30.
- "More on IntegraXor's Bug Bounty Program". www.digitalbond.com. Retrieved 2018-10-30.
- "Ecava Integraxor SCADA Server Vulnerabilities | ICS-CERT". ics-cert.us-cert.gov. Retrieved 2018-08-13.
- "Four Vulnerabilities Patched in SCADA Server". The first stop for security news | Threatpost. Retrieved 2018-08-13.
- "Ecava IntegraXor DLL Vulnerabilities | ICS-CERT". ics-cert.us-cert.gov. Retrieved 2018-08-13.
- "Ecava IntegraXor Vulnerabilities | ICS-CERT". ics-cert.us-cert.gov. Retrieved 2018-08-13.
- "Ecava IntegraXor | ICS-CERT". ics-cert.us-cert.gov. Retrieved 2018-08-13.
- "ICS/SCADA hackers: choose your own adventure at PHDays". www.phdays.com. Retrieved 2018-08-13.
- Ltd, EFY Enterprises Pvt (2015-06-20). Electronics for You, June 2015. Lulu Press, Inc. ISBN 9781329172746. Search this book on
- "Control Engineering | 2018 Engineers' Choice Awards - Winners". www.controleng.com. Retrieved 2018-08-13.
- "SAGE - SCADA Animation Graphic Editor". SourceForge. Retrieved 2018-10-29.
- "Modbus - Supplier information". www.modbus.org. Retrieved 2018-10-29.
This article "Integraxor" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Integraxor. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.