|Headquarters 🏙️||, |
Area served 🗺️
|Products 📟||Public safety software|
Number of employees
InterAct products include computer aided dispatch, records management, mobile data, offender management, and the related technologies that support those functions. InterAct has pioneered developments in public safety cloud computing and data sharing.
InterAct developed the first triple screen super-enhanced E911 system in 1984, which is now an industry standard.
In 2012, InterAct announced the release of InterDEx, a data sharing and agency interoperability platform. This nationwide platform allows public safety professionals to communicate with each other and share data with other agencies in different jurisdictions. The following year, InterAct expanded its partnership with Nlets, migrating the hosting of their RMS application to the Nlets data center and accelerating the deployment of the InterAct Public Safety Cloud.
Also in 2012, InterAct acquired JailTracker, a well-established jail management system that provides instant access to information about offender population and facilities utilization.
InterAct released SafeTown in 2012, an app that allows residents to track police and emergency responder activity in real-time and report suspicious activity.
InterAct has partnered with Nlets, hosting their InterAct Records Management System (RMS) application in the Nlets data center.
Other articles of the topic companies : Adrenaline Hunter, Sunteck Realty Ltd., Carel Industries, E-Doley, Khas, Irish Car Rentals, Sha Posh
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
- Computer-aided dispatch
- Records Management
- Public safety network
- "InterAct Legal". InterAct. Archived from the original on 15 May 2014. Retrieved 14 May 2014. Unknown parameter
- Jackson, William. "Cloud offers feds access to police data". GCN. Retrieved 14 May 2014.
- Perin, Michelle. "How InterAct's CAD cloud solution helps departments share everything". PoliceOne. Retrieved 14 May 2014.
- Freleng, Maggie. "New Mobile Application Increases Officer Safety on National Wildlife Refuges". US Fish & Wildlife. Retrieved 14 May 2014.
- "Computer-Aided Dispatch Resources". Dispatch Magazine On-Line. Retrieved 1 October 2014.
- "InterAct™ Announces InterDEx™, the Next Generation of Data Sharing and Interoperability". InterAct. Archived from the original on 15 May 2014. Retrieved 14 May 2014. Unknown parameter
- "InterDEx Overview" (PDF). InterAct. Archived from the original (PDF) on 14 May 2014. Retrieved 14 May 2014. Unknown parameter
- "InterAct Introduces the InterAct Public Safety Cloud Powered by Nlets". Public Safety Communications. Retrieved 1 October 2014.
- "InterAct™ and JailTracker™ Join Forces". Retrieved 1 October 2014.
- Craver, Richard. "InterAct unveils new public-safety products". Winston-Salem Journal. Retrieved 24 July 2014.
- "Indianapolis debuts "Safe Town" app". WTHR. Retrieved 14 May 2014.
- "Fox 59: New Website Allows Residents to see 911 Calls, Give Tips to Police". InterAct Website. Archived from the original on 15 May 2014. Retrieved 23 July 2014. Unknown parameter
- "InterAct Expands Nlets Partnership for Cloud Offering". RadioResource Media Group. Retrieved 14 May 2014.
This article "InterAct" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:InterAct. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.