|🏡 Residence||San Diego, CA, USA|
|🏫 Education||San Diego State University (MBA), Belarusian State University (MA)|
Hospitality professional / Author / Speaker / Lecturer
Ira Vouk (Iryna Vouk) is an American hospitality professional, lecturer, software entrepreneur, author of "Hospitality 2.0" and “Revenue Management Made Easy, for Midscale and Limited-Service Hotels”,. advisory board member at Cornell Center for Hospitality Research and the creator of the Adjusted RevPAR (ARPAR) hospitality performance metric for profit maximization, which was first introduced in her article “Things you didn’t know about RevPAR, or: ARPAR as a better performance indicator” in 2014 and has since been widely adopted by revenue management professionals.
In 2012, Ira Vouk co-founded iRatesLLC, a software company that pioneered automated revenue management for midscale and lower-end hotels, an automated tool for profit maximization based on the revenue management best practices combined with machine learning algorithms. iRates LLC was acquired by iQware Inc in January 2019 and the product was renamed to xcelerates.
In 2013, Ira Vouk was selected as Top 5 revenue managers in the US by Hospitality Sales & Marketing Association International (HSMAI). And she was added to the board of directors member/Director of Technology at the HSMAI San Diego chapter.
In 2014, introduced the ARPAR (Adjusted RevPAR) performance index.
In 2018, joined Cloudbeds, a leading provider of hospitality management software to oversee the production and launch of PIE (pricing intelligence engine), which as of 2019 was the fastest growing Revenue Management System in the history of the hospitality industry, according to Skift research from April 2019.
In 2020, Ira Vouk was recognized as “top 17 Technology professionals inspiring innovation in the US Hotel Industry” by Advanced Hospitality Technologies and joined the Center for Hospitality Research at Cornell as an advisory board member. 
As of 2021, Ira is also a guest lecturer at the following universities: San Diego State University, University of Delaware, University of Denver, University of Angers (France).
In 2022, published her book "HOSPITALITY 2.0: Digital Revolution in the Hotel Industry".
Ira is a contributing writer for:
- Hsyndicate global hospitality and tourism media-hub
- eHotelier learning academy
- Revenueyourhotel - travel industry technology content provider
- RevenueHub - online publisher of educational articles and example-base case studies that explain the major aspects of the new revenue recognition standard
- Hoteltechreport - hospitality technology report platform
- Backpackerbiz - hostel blog
- VOUK, IRA (2022). HOSPITALITY 2.0: Digital Revolution in the Hotel Industry. Amazon.
- IRA., VOUK, (2018). Revenue management made easy, for midscale and limited-service hotels. [Place of publication not identified],: LULU COM. ISBN 1387702548. OCLC 1035409914. Search this book on
- Vouk, Ira. "REVENUE MANAGEMENT MADE EASY, for Midscale and Limited-Service Hotels: The 6 Strategic Steps for Becoming the Most Valuable Person at Your Property". Amazon.
- Net, Hospitality. "Things you didn't know about RevPAR | By Ira Vouk". Hospitality Net. Retrieved 2019-03-08.
- "What is RevPAR? How to Calculate & Improve it at Your Hotel". Amadeus Hospitality. 2018-02-22. Retrieved 2019-03-08.
- Net, Hospitality. "Neither revPAR nor occupancy are ideal indicators of hotel profitability – it's all about the ARPAR! | By Kiran Sunny". Hospitality Net. Retrieved 2019-03-08.
- "From RevPAR to TRevPAR – how profitable is your hotel?". Customer Alliance. Retrieved 2019-03-08.
- "ADR, Occupancy Rate, RevPar, ARPar Flashcards". Quizlet. Retrieved 2019-03-08.
- says, 10 Key Trends for Modern Revenue Management (2016-05-04). "10 Key Trends for Modern Revenue Management". Net Affinity Blog. Retrieved 2019-03-08.
- Vouk, Ira. "iRates". Crunchbase.
- "HSMAI Names 2013 Revenue Management Professional of the Year". www.hotelnewsresource.com. Retrieved 2019-03-08.
- Net, Hospitality. "Ira Vouk – Hospitality Net Author". Hospitality Net. Retrieved 2019-03-08.
- "Ira Vouk Archives". Academy. Retrieved 2019-03-08.
- "Ira Vouk, Author at Revenue Your Hotel". Revenue Your Hotel. Retrieved 2019-03-08.
This article "Ira Vouk" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Ira Vouk. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.