Iron Cactus: Mexican Grill & Margarita Bar is a Mexican restaurant chain with 5 locations in Texas: Downtown Austin, North Austin, Dallas, & San Antonio. The Downtown Austin location opened in 1996 and was their original restaurant.
Overtime pay lawsuit
In February 2012, Houston labor law firm Kennedy Hodges, LLP brought suit against Iron Cactus locations in Austin, Dallas, San Antonio, and Hill Country Galleria alleging that Iron Cactus denied employees overtime pay, required wait staff to divide tips amongst ineligible employees and required wait staff to pay for “walked tabs” or broken items, all illegal under the Fair Labor Standards Act.
Iron Cactus has been named a Top 10 Tequila Bar in the USA by both Chili Pepper Magazine and Spirits and Cocktails. Dallas's D Magazine has named Iron Cactus's El Agave (Herradura Silver Tequila and Cointreau) the best Margarita in Dallas.
- Austin Mexican Restaurant and Tequila Bar - Iron Cactus of Austin Dallas and San Antonio
- "Iron Cactus Wage Lawsuit Filed for Wait Staff". Archived from the original on 2012-02-18. Retrieved 2012-02-29.
- Austin restaurant Iron Cactus sued over labor laws - Austin Business Journal
- Austin Mexican Restaurant, Food, Drinks, Margaritas | Mexican Grill in Austin | Iron Cactus
- Goldstein, R. (2008). Fearless Critic Austin Restaurant Guide: The Brutally Honest Guide to Eating in and Around Austin, Texas. Fearless Critic: Austin Restaurant Guide. Fearless Critic Media. p. 283. ISBN 978-0-9818305-6-8. Search this book on
- Mendoza, Madalyn (February 10, 2015). "Austin restaurant Iron Cactus selling $30,000 margarita for Valentine's Day". Times Union. Retrieved October 13, 2016.
|This Texas-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
This article "Iron Cactus" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Iron Cactus. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.