|Born||27 December 1995|
Source: Cricinfo, 3 September 2017
Isaac Aboagye (born 27 December 1995) is a Ghanaian cricketer. He was named in Ghana's squad for the 2017 ICC World Cricket League Division Five tournament in South Africa. He played in Ghana's opening fixture, against Germany, on 3 September 2017.
In April 2018, he captained Ghana during the 2018 ICC World Twenty20 African Sub Regional Qualifier tournament. He finished the tournament as Ghana's leading wicket-taker, with eight dismissals in five games.
- "Isaac Aboagye". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 19 July 2015.
- "Road to ICC Cricket World Cup 2023 starts in South Africa". International Cricket Council. Retrieved 28 August 2017.
- "Group B, ICC World Cricket League Division Five at Benoni, Sep 3 2017". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 3 September 2017.
- "4th match, ICC World Twenty20 Africa Region Qualifier A at Lagos, Apr 15 2018". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 16 April 2018.
- "ICC Twenty20: Nigeria, Ghana ready for big battle". New Telegraph Newspaper. Retrieved 18 April 2018.
- "ICC World Twenty20 Africa Region Qualifier A, 2018 Ghana: Batting and bowling averages". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 21 April 2018.
|This biographical article related to Ghanaian cricket is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
This article "Isaac Aboagye" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Isaac Aboagye. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.