|Industry||Supply management (procurement)|
|Headquarters||Redwood City, California Orsay, France|
|David Khuat-Duy, Founder & CEO |
Dan Amzallag, CEO Ivalua Inc.
Franck Lheureux, General Manager EMEA
Ivalua is a global spend management technology services provider, with offices worldwide and main offices located in the United States and Europe.
Ivalua's cloud-based SaaS platform supports performance and risk tracking, sourcing, contract management, procure-to-pay, invoice automation and analytics. Partners include Fortune 500 and Global 2000 organizations.
Company[edit | edit source]
Ivalua was founded in 2000. Ivalua maintains dual headquarters in Redwood City, California, United States, and Orsay, France, with additional offices in Montpellier, Paris, London, Frankfurt, Milan, Singapore, New York City, Pittsburgh, Pune, São Paulo, and Montreal.
In October 2017, Ivalua acquired Directworks, a direct materials-focused technology provider.
See also[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Brightmore, Dan (2018-03-14). "Feature: Trust in the cloud - the future of procurement". Supply Chain Digital. Retrieved 2018-05-09.
- "iValua: Proving Their Mettle with Source to Settle, Part IV". Sourcing Innovation. 2013-08-26. Retrieved 2018-02-27.
- Bartolini, Andrew (2015-11-24). "Ivalua on Air: Whirlpool, Generali Group Offer Tips for Deploying a Global Spend Management Solution". CPO Rising. Retrieved 2018-02-27.
- "Ivalua opens office in Canada". PurchasingB2B. 2015-02-20. Retrieved 2018-02-27.
- Schubarth, Cromwell (2017-04-25). "KKR pumps $70M into Redwood City spend management startup". Silicon Valley Business Journal. Retrieved 2018-02-27.
- Murray, Alice (2011-05-05). "Axa buys into Ivalua". Real Deals. Retrieved 2018-02-27.
- Finn, Tom (2017-10-27). "Almost Famous: Ivalua Acquires Directworks". Spend Matters. Retrieved 2018-02-27.
[edit | edit source]
This article "Ivalua" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or its subpage Ivalua/edithistory. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.