JW Forland Pakistan
|Products||Light Commercial Vehicles|
|Parent||Foton JW Autopark|
JW Forland Pakistan is a joint venture between JW SEZ and Foton Motor. It was established owing to opportunities presented by CPEC in Pakistan's commercial vehicle Industry, the assembly facility established at the outskirts of Lahore began trial production at end of year 2017. Following 2 products will be produced locally from May,2018
Products[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- "About". JW Forland. Retrieved 2018-03-18.
- Rana, Arsalan. "JW forland all sold out". Pakwheels.
- Staff Reporter (10 June 2017). "Ministry,BOI asked to facilitate new entrants in auto sector". The Nation. Retrieved 30 March 2018.
- Bhutta, Zafar (13 July 2017). "Pakistan looks at inflow of 2bn$ as four auto-companies get permission". Tribune. Retrieved 30 March 2018.
- Khan, Israr (13 July 2017). "Govt asks auto makers to conclude commited investment". The News.
- Bhutta, Zafar (7 June 2017). "New car manufacturing plants face delay". Tribune. Retrieved 30 March 2018.
- Subohi, Afshan (26 March 2018). "Automakers lock horn over Greenfield status". Dawn. Retrieved 30 March 2018.
- Sameer, Sarmad. "JW Forland receives unexpected response from Pakistani consumers". ProPakistani. Retrieved 30 March 2018.
- "Bravo Truck". JW Forland. Retrieved 2018-03-18.
- "Alpha Trucks". JW Forland. Retrieved 2018-03-18.
This article "JW Forland Pakistan" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or its subpage JW Forland Pakistan/edithistory. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.