Jaafar Jermiah Jackson
Jaafar Jermiah Jackson
July 26, 1996
Jaafar Jermiah Jackson (born July 26, 1996) is an American singer-songwriter and dancer.
Life and career[edit | edit source]
Jackson was born on July 26, 1996, to Alejandra Genevieve Oaziaza and Jermaine Jackson. He is a member of the Jackson family. He has a younger brother, Jermajesty. He also has 8 other siblings from both his father and mothers side. He is the nephew to the King of Pop, Michael Jackson and Janet Jackson.
In 2010, Jackson, who was 13 received media attention when he ordered a stun gun and there were reportedly concern over the safety of Michael Jackson's three children, whom Jaafar lived with, along with his mother Alejandra, Katherine Jackson and other family members. The Jackson attorney stated Jaafar "received a package with a stun gun he ordered online, Jaafar opened the package alone in his bathroom and tested it on a piece of paper." According to the statement, Katherine Jackson and a security official heard the sound, went into the bathroom and confiscated the gun. Streisand said none of Michael Jackson's children were ever in any danger from the weapon.
In 2014, a six-episode reality TV series Living with The Jacksons was announced in which Jaafar was featured, alongside his siblings. The production of the series was never finished and eventually got cancelled for broadcast. In December 2017, Jaafar made his stage debut when he performed together with his father Jermaine and brother Jermajesty singing "The Christmas Song" live on stage with the full Metropole Orchestra.
Filmography[edit | edit source]
Television[edit | edit source]
|2010||Oprah Winfrey Show||Himself|
|2015||The Jacksons: Next Generation||Himself|
References[edit | edit source]
- "The Jackson Family Tree, From Joe to Janet and More". Entertainment Tonight.
- "Michael Jackson's children never in any danger from stun gun, attorney says". 3 March 2010.
- "Reelz Won't Be Living with the Jacksons". TV Insider.
- "Jafaar Jackson Sounds Just Like Uncle Michael While Performing With Jermaine & Jermajesty [Video]". 28 December 2017.
- "Whoa: Michael Jackson's Nephew Eerily Sounds Like The King of Pop". BET.com.
- Report, Electronic Urban (6 November 2018). "Jaafar Jackson's 'Reveal' Makes Music and Technology History at NASGO Event".
- "NASGO to Launch AMICO, an Incentivized Social eCommerce Application Built on Blockchain at 'The Reveal', Oct 27 at the Dolby Theater". AP NEWS. 23 October 2018.
- Williams, David K. "Are You Ready To Support Cryptocurrency? Here's What You Need To Know". Forbes.
[edit | edit source]
This article "Jaafar Jermiah Jackson" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Jaafar Jermiah Jackson. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.