June 5, 1988|
Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada
|Height||5 ft 11 in (180 cm)|
|Weight||185 lb (84 kg; 13 st 3 lb)|
Bridgeport Sound Tigers
Search Jack MacLellan on Amazon.
Jack Maclellan (born June 5, 1988) is a Canadian professional ice hockey player. He is currently an unrestricted free agent who most recently played for the Stockton Thunder of the ECHL.
Maclellan attended Brown University where he played four seasons with the Brown Bears men's ice hockey team which competes in NCAA's Division I in the ECAC Hockey conference. In his senior year (2011–12) Maclellan was named to the 2011–12 All-Ivy First-Team.
On March 10, 2012, the Nashville Predators signed the undrafted Maclellan to a one-year entry-level contract. He played the 2012–13 season with Nashville's AHL affiliate, the Milwaukee Admirals and ECHL affiliate, the Cincinnati Cyclones.
He signed a one-year contract for the 2013–14 season with the Wheeling Nailers of the ECHL before opting to finish the remainder of the year in the United Kingdom with Elite Ice Hockey League club, the Dundee Stars.
On August 7, 2014, MacLellan returned to the ECHL to joins his fourth club, the Stockton Thunder, on a one-year contract.
Awards and honours
|All-ECAC Hockey Second Team||2010–11|||
|All-ECAC Hockey Second Team||2011–12|
- Nashville Predators Roster Moves – Nashville Predators – News
- Maclellan ’12 signs with Predators – The Brown Daily Herald – Serving the community daily since 1891
- "Nailers Announce Roster, Captains". Wheeling Nailers. 2013-10-10. Retrieved 2013-10-10.
- "Former Ivy League star signs with Thunder". Stockton Thunder. 2014-08-07. Retrieved 2014-08-07.
- Hockey Awards & Achievements – NCAA (ECAC) Second All-Star Team
- Jack MacLellan career statistics at EliteProspects.comLua error in Module:WikidataCheck at line 23: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).
- Jack MacLellan career statistics at The Internet Hockey Database
|This biographical article relating to a Canadian ice hockey winger born in the 1980s is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Jack MacLellan" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Jack MacLellan. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.