Mr jahid hasan jahid
jahid hasan jahid
|Native name||Jahid Hasan|
From 2007–2009, Jahid Hasan played for Dhaka side Abahani Limited where he scored a total of 25 league goals, helping the club win back-to-back B. League titles. He then moved to another Dhaka side, Mohammedan Sport Club for the 2009–10 season where he scored 18 goals as the club finished league runners-up. Before the start of the 2010–11 season, he transferred to Sheikh Jamal Dhanmondi Club. They eventually won the league title. Later he joined Muktijoddha Sangsad KS in 2011-12 season; his team became Premier League runner-up. He joined Sheikh Russel KC in 2012 and led his team to Federation Cup (Bangladesh) title by scoring 8 goals in the tournament.
Reza was born in 1987 in Bangladesh. He graduated from Pirojpur Zilla School
- Scores and results list Bangladesh's goal tally first.
|1.||8 December 2005||Peoples Football Stadium, Karachi||Bhutan||3–0||3–0||2005 SAFF Gold Cup|
|2.||12 December 2005||Peoples Football Stadium, Karachi||India||1–1||1–1||2005 SAFF Gold Cup|
|3.||1 April 2006||Bangabandhu National Stadium, Dhaka||Cambodia||2–0||2–1||2006 AFC Challenge Cup|
|4.||3 April 2006||Bangabandhu National Stadium, Dhaka||Guam||1–0||3–0||2006 AFC Challenge Cup|
|5.||9 May 2008||Spartak Stadium, Bishkek||Kyrgyzstan||1–0||1–2||2008 AFC Challenge Cup qualification|
|6.||6 June 2008||Sugathadasa Stadium, Colombo||Afghanistan||1–2||2–2||2008 SAFF Championship|
|7.||4 December 2009||Bangabandhu National Stadium, Dhaka||Bhutan||4–1||4–1||2009 SAFF Championship|
|8.||29 June 2011||Bangabandhu National Stadium, Dhaka||Pakistan||1–0||3–0||2014 FIFA World Cup qualification|
|9.||28 July 2011||Bangabandhu National Stadium, Dhaka||Lebanon||2–0||2–0||2014 FIFA World Cup qualification|
|10.||20 November 2012||National Stadium, Kuala Lumpur||Malaysia||1–1||1–1||Friendly|
|11.||5 September 2013||Halchowk Stadium, Kathmandu||Pakistan||1–0||1–2||2013 SAFF Championship|
|12.||24 October 2014||Shamsul Huda Stadium, Jessore||Sri Lanka||1–0||1–1||Friendly|
|13.||27 October 2014||Muktijuddho Smrity Stadium, Rajshahi||Sri Lanka||1–0||1–0||International Friendly|
|14.||2 June 2015||Bangabandhu National Stadium, Dhaka||Afghanistan||1–0||1–1||International Friendly|
|15.||16 June 2015||Bangabandhu National Stadium, Dhaka||Tajikistan||1–0||1–1||2018 FIFA World Cup qualification|
- Dhaka League
- National Football Championship:2004
- Federation Cup:
- Bordoloi Trophy:2004
- Bangladesh Premier League: 2007,2008–09
- Federation Cup:2009
- Super Cup:2009
- Independence Cup:2013-14
Sheikh Russel KC
- Bangladesh Premier League:2012–13
- Federation Cup:2012
- Independence Cup:2012–13
Sheikh Jamal Dhanmondi Club
- Bangladesh Premier League:2010–11
- Sheikh Kamal International Club Cup: 2015
- Independence Cup:2016
- South Asian Games:
Gold medal (1): 2010
- Jahid Hasan at National-Football-Teams.comLua error in Module:WikidataCheck at line 23: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).
- Schöggl, Hans. "Bangladesh 2007". RSSSF. Retrieved 2012-09-20.
- Schöggl, Hans. "Bangladesh 2009/09". RSSSF. Retrieved 2012-09-20.
- Schöggl, Hans. "Bangladesh 2009/10". RSSSF. Retrieved 2012-09-20.
- "Inter-club players' transfer". The Independent. Bangladesh. 2010-10-02. Archived from the original on 4 February 2013. Retrieved 2012-09-20. Unknown parameter
- Schöggl, Hans. "Bangladesh 2010/11". RSSSF. Retrieved 2012-09-20.
- "পুরনো রূপে এমিলি". Banglanews24.com (in Bengali). Bangladesh. 2013-05-02. Retrieved 2013-05-02.