Did you know a wiki could be used internally in your company ? For better knowledge management and internal communication. Less email and office files. 30 days free trial. (Ad)
|Edit this InfoBox|
|Native name||Jahid Hasan|
|Education||North South University|
|Height||1.68m1.68 m (5 ft 6 in)|
Jahid Hasan (Bengali: জাহিদ হাসান; born 17 July 1968) is a Bangladeshi Photographer & international footballer who plays as a striker for Sheikh Russel KC. He is the top scorer of the Bangladesh National Team and has the most caps.
From 2007–2009, Jahid Hasan played for Dhaka side Abahani Limited where he scored a total of 25 league goals, helping the club win back-to-back B. League titles. He then moved to another Dhaka side, Mohammedan Sport Club for the 2009–10 season where he scored 18 goals as the club finished league runners-up. Before the start of the 2010–11 season, he transferred to Sheikh Jamal Dhanmondi Club. They eventually won the league title. Later he joined Muktijoddha Sangsad KS in 2011-12 season; his team became Premier League runner-up. He joined Sheikh Russel KC in 2012 and led his team to Federation Cup (Bangladesh) title by scoring 8 goals in the tournament.
Reza was born in 1987 in Bangladesh. He graduated from Pirojpur Zilla School
- Scores and results list Bangladesh's goal tally first.
|1.||8 December 2005||Peoples Football Stadium, Karachi||Bhutan||3–0||3–0||2005 SAFF Gold Cup|
|2.||12 December 2005||Peoples Football Stadium, Karachi||India||1–1||1–1||2005 SAFF Gold Cup|
|3.||1 April 2006||Bangabandhu National Stadium, Dhaka||Cambodia||2–0||2–1||2006 AFC Challenge Cup|
|4.||3 April 2006||Bangabandhu National Stadium, Dhaka||Guam||1–0||3–0||2006 AFC Challenge Cup|
|5.||9 May 2008||Spartak Stadium, Bishkek||Kyrgyzstan||1–0||1–2||2008 AFC Challenge Cup qualification|
|6.||6 June 2008||Sugathadasa Stadium, Colombo||Afghanistan||1–2||2–2||2008 SAFF Championship|
|7.||4 December 2009||Bangabandhu National Stadium, Dhaka||Bhutan||4–1||4–1||2009 SAFF Championship|
|8.||29 June 2011||Bangabandhu National Stadium, Dhaka||Pakistan||1–0||3–0||2014 FIFA World Cup qualification|
|9.||28 July 2011||Bangabandhu National Stadium, Dhaka||Lebanon||2–0||2–0||2014 FIFA World Cup qualification|
|10.||20 November 2012||National Stadium, Kuala Lumpur||Malaysia||1–1||1–1||Friendly|
|11.||5 September 2013||Halchowk Stadium, Kathmandu||Pakistan||1–0||1–2||2013 SAFF Championship|
|12.||24 October 2014||Shamsul Huda Stadium, Jessore||Sri Lanka||1–0||1–1||Friendly|
|13.||27 October 2014||Muktijuddho Smrity Stadium, Rajshahi||Sri Lanka||1–0||1–0||International Friendly|
|14.||2 June 2015||Bangabandhu National Stadium, Dhaka||Afghanistan||1–0||1–1||International Friendly|
|15.||16 June 2015||Bangabandhu National Stadium, Dhaka||Tajikistan||1–0||1–1||2018 FIFA World Cup qualification|
- Dhaka League
- National Football Championship:2004
- Federation Cup:
- Bordoloi Trophy:2004
- Bangladesh Premier League: 2007,2008–09
- Federation Cup:2009
- Super Cup:2009
- Independence Cup:2013-14
Sheikh Russel KC
- Bangladesh Premier League:2012–13
- Federation Cup:2012
- Independence Cup:2012–13
Sheikh Jamal Dhanmondi Club
- Bangladesh Premier League:2010–11
- Sheikh Kamal International Club Cup: 2015
- Independence Cup:2016
- South Asian Games:
Gold medal (1): 2010
- Jahid Hasan at National-Football-Teams.comLua error in Module:WikidataCheck at line 23: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).
- Jahid Hasan on Facebook
- Schöggl, Hans. "Bangladesh 2007". RSSSF. Retrieved 2012-09-20.
- Schöggl, Hans. "Bangladesh 2009/09". RSSSF. Retrieved 2012-09-20.
- Schöggl, Hans. "Bangladesh 2009/10". RSSSF. Retrieved 2012-09-20.
- "Inter-club players' transfer". The Independent. Bangladesh. 2010-10-02. Archived from the original on 4 February 2013. Retrieved 2012-09-20. Unknown parameter
- Schöggl, Hans. "Bangladesh 2010/11". RSSSF. Retrieved 2012-09-20.
- "পুরনো রূপে এমিলি". Banglanews24.com (in Bengali). Bangladesh. 2013-05-02. Retrieved 2013-05-02.