Area served 🗺️
|Products 🎛️ 🧴||Watches, Jewellery|
Number of employees
James Derby is a London based Fashion brand that specialises in Watches and accessories. The company was founded in 2016, launched in 2017 and specialises in a Minimalist style in their product design, with a focus on a younger generation. Since its launch, James Derby has expanded from the UK into the US and China, gaining success through its social media strategy and focusing on Generation Z.
The watch collections are designed in London and adopt a Japanese Quartz movement. The casing is made of Stainless Steel with high grade, genuine leather straps. Each of the designs are named after London Boroughs as an acknowledgement to their London origins.
James Derby was founded as a watch manufacturer, launching with a Men's and Women's collection. Since then, they launched a cufflinks range for Men in 2017 and a new smaller "Petite" watch range for Women in 2018. Their style design has seen them be compared with the popular, long established German brand Thomas Sabo.
The company only advertises online and has found success with its digital strategy, promoting giveaways and working with influencers on social networks like Instagram, Facebook and Snapchat. Their designs and marketing strategy focus heavily towards the younger generation of fashionable Millennials and Generation Z demographic cohorts.
- "The Launch of UK Watch Brand, James Derby". Pressat. 2017-11-28. Retrieved 2019-08-15.
- "James Derby - Our Story". Official James Derby website. Retrieved 2019-08-14.
- "Stylish Classic Watches Review". County Lifestyle and Leisure Magazine. 2018-03-20.
- "Simple faces, complex details: watches from Thomas Sabo and James Derby keep on trend". Lucire. 2017-12-09.
- "Be in with a chance of winning his & hers watches from James Derby". The Gentleman's Journal. 2018-05-04.
- "Introducing your next everyday office watch - at less than £200". The Gentleman's Journal. 2018-06-05.
This article "James Derby" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:James Derby. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.