James Potter (series)
The James Potter series is an unofficial sequel-series of J.K. Rowling's Harry Potter universe, written by G. Norman Lippert. The novel series centers around the character of James Sirius Potter, Harry Potter's son, a character who makes a fleeting appearance in the novel Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. The series starts with his first year at Hogwarts, set one year before the end of the Harry Potter series.
The first book in the series was intended to be released for free on Lippert's website in December 2007, but J.K. Rowling threatened legal action against the book's publication in November 2007. However, the issues were later resolved, allowing the book's release, and four additional books were subsequently released for free online as well.
- James Potter and the Hall of Elders' Crossing
- James Potter and the Curse of the Gatekeeper
- James Potter and the Vault of Destinies
- James Potter and the Morrigan Web
- James Potter and the Crimson Thread
- "On Eve of James Potter Sequel, Harry Potter fan Fiction Heats up: Unlikely Author Poised to Keep the Story Alive". PRWeb. Retrieved 2016-05-26.
- "Web abuzz with Harry Potter sequel rumours | NEWS.com.au Entertainment". 2007-11-09. Archived from the original on November 9, 2007. Retrieved 2016-05-26.
- "RDR Books Agrees to Delay Potter Title - 11/9/2007 7:13:00 AM - Publishers Weekly". 2008-02-13. Archived from the original on February 13, 2008. Retrieved 2016-05-26.CS1 maint: Unfit url (link)
- "News: Elder's Crossing, James Potter, Book 8, RIP". 2007-11-11. Archived from the original on November 11, 2007. Retrieved 2016-05-26.CS1 maint: Unfit url (link)
- "Rowling goes Potty over US bid to post Harry's son's story on web". www.scotsman.com. Retrieved 2016-05-26.
|This literature-related article is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "James Potter (series)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:James Potter (series). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.