Jamila T. Davis
Some of this article's listed sources may not be reliable. (August 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Jamila T. Davis|
|Born||Jamila T. Davis|
July 11, 1977
Jamaica, Queens, New York, United States
Author, prison reform activist
Jamila T. Davis (born July 11, 1977) is an American prison reform activist and author.
Davis authored several books behind bars including The High Price I Had To Pay and The Voice of Consequences Enrichment series.
Her works include:
- Voices of Consequences Enrichment, a three book series.
- She's All Caught Up
- The High Price I Had to Pay
- Permission to Dream
- Unlocking the Prison Doors
Her latest project is The Pink Panther Clique, which is a fiction series, done in collaboration with Wahida Clark. Davis was involved in the creation of the reality show Left Behind. The show follows the lives of the children of incarcerated women.
- Pavlo, Walter (March 30, 2015). "The Woman Who Brought Down Lehman, Or So You Were Told". Forbes. Retrieved June 6, 2017.
- Whelan, Jeff (July 16, 2008). "Two women sentenced for defrauding banks of $14M". NJ. Retrieved January 8, 2017.
- Pavlo, Walter (May 12, 2017). "Sentenced To Prison For Mortgage Fraud, This Woman Is Making A Comeback". Forbes. Retrieved June 7, 2017.
- Keith, Allen (June 1, 2017). "INCARCERATED WOMAN TURNS ADVERSITY INTO A MEDIA EMPIRE". Daily Kos. Retrieved June 21, 2017.
- "She Paid for Wall Street's Excesses with a Decade of Her Life". ReadersWritersJournal.
This article "Jamila T. Davis" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.