|Owner||Jamnica (subsidiary of Agrokor)|
|Tagline||Voda s porukom (Water with a message) |
Kad širiš ljubav, postaješ ljubav
Search Jana (brand) on Amazon.
|All concentrations in milligrams per liter (mg/L); pH without units|
Jana is a brand of drinks, ranging from bottled water to ice teas. It is produced by the Croatian company Jamnica. The water originates from Saint Jana from the Žumberak mountains in Croatia. Its taste is described as "smooth with appealing freshness and silky texture". It entered the market of North America in 2006.
- "Jana – Water with a Message - Agrokor".
- "Jana Water Quenches Your Thirst".
- Mascha, Erika. "Bottled Waters of the World".
- "The Fountainhead - July 2010".
- "Veliki trijumf hrvatske vode: Jana pokorila Ameriku!".
- Corp., Skinny Nutritional. "Creative Enterprises International, Inc. Announces That Jana Water Awarded Prestigious Eauscar Award for "Highest Quality" at Aqua-Expo in Paris".
- "European bottled water company is certified as carbon-neutral - Greener Package".
- Official website
- Voda s porukom
- Top 10 artesian water brands
- Jana on The Definitive Bottled Water Site
This article "Jana (brand)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.