Jaren Kerr is a Canadian journalist and deputy editor for the Canadian-based media company, Canadaland.
Early life and career
Kerr graduated from the Innis College of the University of Toronto. He was a recipient of the 2017 Gordon Cressy Student Award. Kerr is the former managing editor at The Varsity, the University of Toronto's campus newspaper and a contributor to JSource. In 2018, Kerr worked as a staff reporter at the Toronto Star where he reported on various subjects including public interest stories, health, and safety. Today he is the deputy news editor at Canadaland, a Canadian news site and podcast network.
- "Jaren Kerr Archives". FairPress. Retrieved 2019-10-14.
- "University of Toronto - Alumni Award Recipients". awards.alumni.utoronto.ca. Retrieved 2019-10-14.
- "Jaren Kerr, Author at JSource". JSource. Retrieved 2019-10-14.
- "Jaren Kerr | Authors | Toronto Star". thestar.com. Retrieved 2019-10-14.
- "Jaren Kerr | CANADALAND Journalist | Muck Rack". muckrack.com. Retrieved 2019-10-14.
This article "Jaren Kerr" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Jaren Kerr. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.