|Literary movement||Proletariat Bronze|
Jason Bayani received his Bachelors of Arts in English - Creative writing at San Francisco State University and is a graduate of Saint Mary's College of California MFA program in Creative Writing. He is a Kundiman fellow and vetertan of the National Poetry Slam scene, having participating in the competition on seven different teams.
He is currently based in the Bay Area.
Jason has worked as a freelancer copywriter and as an adjunct professor at Saint Mary's College of California. He is one of the founding members of the Filipino American Spoken Word troupe, Proletariat Bronze. He currently serves as the artistic director for the Kearny Street Workshop, the oldest multi-discipliniary Asian Pacific American arts organization in the [United States].
- "KEIN/MUENCHEN" (Muzzle Magazine)
- "Pulling Threads" (The New Magazine)
- "The Other Life of Use" (Muzzle Magazine)
- "Ride & Playgrounds and Other Things" (Mascara Literary Review)
- "For Jospeh, Who Drowned in the Creek"(Muzzle Magazine)
- Amulet (2013, Write Bloody Publishing) ISBN 978-1938912184 Search this book on .
- Locus (Forthcoming, 2019, Omnidawn Publishing)
- Locus of Control
- "Jason Bayani. About". Retrieved 2018-11-16.
- "We are Proletariat Bronze About". Retrieved 2018-11-16.
- "Kearny Street Workshop About". Retrieved 2018-11-16.
- "17/30: Jason Bayani, 30 Poets in Their 30's". Muzzle Magazine.
- "Jason Bayani, Pulling Threads". The New Magazine.
- "The Other Life of Us". Muzzle Magazine.
- "Jason Bayani". Mascara Literary Review.
- "For Joseph, Who Drowned in the Creek". Muzzle Magazine.
- "'Locus of Control' highlights Filipino journeys". Asian American press.
- "Jason Bayani". IMBD.
- cite web|url=https://vimeo.com/76028687//%7Ctitle=Troubador%7Cwebisite=Vimeo}}
This article "Jason Bayani" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Jason Bayani. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.