|Born||February 14, 1979|
|Height||5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)|
|💪 Weight||180 lb (82 kg) 180 lb (82 kg)|
Jason Hawke is a gay pornographic actor and model.
Hawke's first film was Lords of Jet Set Manor. He has performed in about 70 films.
In 2004, the American portrait photographer Timothy Greenfield-Sanders included Hawke as one of his thirty subjects in his art book, XXX: 30 Porn Star Photographs. Hawke was pictured with his former partner Jeremy Jordan. Hawke said of his involvement with pornography, "It all started with the movie Boogie Nights. The first time I watched it I was so fascinated by the whole lifestyle of those people that I said to myself, Let's just give it a try. I was always the type of guy who lives his life a little faster than most people - I think that's the main reason why I'm doing what I'm doing. And I've got to say I love it!" The portraits in the book were made into a modern art exhibition (under the curatorship of Demetrio Paparoni) in Milan, Italy, in late 2005. Hawke also appeared in Thinking XXX, the HBO documentary about the book.
Awards and Nominations
- 2001 Grabby Awards nomination for Best Duo Sex Scene in "SuperCharge" with D.C. Chandler (Studio 2000).
- 2002 GayVN Awards nomination for Best Newcomer.
- 2002 Grabby Awards nomination for Best Performer.
- 2003 Grabby Awards nomination for Best Supporting Actor and Best Performer.
- Bonesucker (2005)
- Flex (2005)
- Köllide (2005)
- Big Brother's Watching (2001)
- Hooked (Jocks Pac 108) (2001)
- The Violation: Part 2 (2000)
- List of male performers in gay porn films
- Jason Hawke interview with ChicagoPride.com
- Greenfield-Sanders, Timothy. XXX 30 Porn-Star Portraits. New York: Bulfinch Press, 2004
- "2001 Grabby Nominations". Grabbys. Archived from the original on June 4, 2004.
- "GayVN nominations for 2002". RAD Video. Archived from the original on 2010-01-07. Unknown parameter
- "The 2002 Grabby Awards Nominations". Grabby Awards Show. Archived from the original on June 4, 2004.
- "The 2003 Grabby Awards Nominations". Gay Chicago Magazine. 2004. Archived from the original on June 4, 2004.
- Jason Hawke on IMDb
- Jason Hawke interview April 2006 at the Wayback Machine (archived December 28, 2007)
This article "Jason Hawke" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Jason Hawke. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.