Jason Leverant is the President and COO of the AtWork Group, a national staffing company in the United States, having started there in 2007. Under his leadership, the company earned more than $300 million in sales during 2017 and was one of the largest staffing firms in the US, with about 100 American franchise locations.
In 2016, Leverant was named to the Business Journal’s 40 under 40, and he has also been named to the international Staffing Industry Analysts’ Staffing 100 list, along with their own 40 under 40 list. He has also written for publications such as Smart Business.
- "Thinking About Using a Staffing Agency? What You Need to Know".
- Daley, Jason (1 July 2015). "Need to Hire? The Benefits of Using a Staffing Agency".
- Erb, Tom (27 November 2017). Winning the Staffing Sales Game: The Definitive Game Plan for Sales Success in the Staffing Industry. Xlibris Corporation. ISBN 9781543461473 – via Google Books. Search this book on
- "AtWork ranked among largest staffing firms by revenue".
- "Citing Appeal of City, AtWork Opens Birmingham Office - Franchise Times News - March 2018 - FranchiseTimes.com". www.franchisetimes.com.
- "40 Under 40: Young leaders make a mark".
- "Jason Leverant – The Staffing 100". si100.staffingindustry.com.
- "Four disruptive trends and how business can adapt - Smart Business Magazine".
|This article about an American businessperson born in the 1980s is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Jason Leverant" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Jason Leverant. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.