|Born||Jesse Taylor Rugge|
November 10, 1979
Los Angeles, California, U.S.A.
💵 Salary :
|Involvement in the murder of Nicholas Markowitz.|
His trial started in April 2002. He was the getaway driver when Nicholas was abducted, and was in charge of watching him during his kidnapping. Right before the murder, Rugge tied Nicholas' hands together and put duct tape over his mouth, and afterward helped Ryan Hoyt bury the body. In September 2002 Rugge was sentenced to life in prison, with the possibility of parole after seven years. Rugge was incarcerated in Avenal State Prison for his part in Nicholas Markowitz's murder. In 2006, his parole was denied.
Seven years later, Rugge was up for parole again. Susan Markowitz, mother of Nicholas Markowitz, started a petition to try to have Rugge's parole denied. However, on July 2, 2013, Jesse Rugge was granted parole, and was released from prison on October 24, 2013.
In popular culture
In the film Alpha Dog he is portrayed as the character Frankie Ballenbacher by actor and musician Justin Timberlake.
- Scheeres, Julia. "Jesse James Hollywood, drug dealer orders murder and flees". Crime Library. Courtroom Television Network LLC. Archived from the original on 2007-05-29. Retrieved 2007-06-08.
- Uehlinger, Tim (April 12, 2006). "The long hunt for Jesse James Hollywood". Dateline. Retrieved 2007-01-01.
- Guccione, Jean (September 25, 2002). "22-Year-Old Is Sentenced to Life in Teen's Kidnap-Slaying". Los Angeles Times. Retrieved 2009-01-01.
- Guccione, Jean (September 25, 2002). "Los Angeles; 22-Year-Old Gets Life in Valley Teen's Kidnap-Slaying". Los Angeles Times. Retrieved 2009-01-01.
- KEYT. "Accomplice In Markowitz Killing Freed".
This article "Jesse Rugge" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Jesse Rugge. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.