Jesse St. Louis
Script error: No such module "Draft topics". Script error: No such module "AfC topic".
Jesse St. Louis (born August 4, 1977) is an American adventurer, world traveler, and actor.
A world traveler who has reportedly "made it his mission to travel the world in search of the world's best natural waterslides," the Daily Mail documented his obsession with natural water slides in 2019 and he recently spent 2 years traveling across New Zealand searching for and documenting their natural slides.
He gained prominence as an adventurer through a series of viral videos including an adventure in a Southern California cave during a flash flood, which was featured in season 3 episode 9 of The World's Deadliest Weather. Other notable, viral adventures include an airy traverse on a Swiss Via ferrata, a close encounter with an octopus in New Zealand, and the discovery of a hidden natural water slide in Ticino, Switzerland. His urban exploration adventures have been reported on by international news outlets and his "extreme" swimming hole adventures have been featured on the viral clip show Right This Minute.
As an adventure travel videographer, he has documented the deforestation of the Borneo rainforest and its impact on endangered wildlife. His videos have won multiple awards from Outside TV including the grand prize of the BEAT MONDAY Contest, 2nd place in the Ultimate Mountain Moments Contest, and the Cutty Sark SPIRIT OF ADVENTURE runner-up winner.
- ↑ Cole, William (2019-04-01). "Thrill-seeking couple try out California's natural waterslides". Mail Online. Retrieved 2022-05-06.
- ↑ Law, Sophie (2019-04-05). "Thrill-seeking friends are almost swept away by flash floods". Mail Online. Retrieved 2022-05-06.
- ↑ Episode #3.9, The World's Deadliest Weather, retrieved 2022-05-06
- ↑ Press, Europa (2021-10-19). "Este hombre se graba atravesando una vía ferrata a 700 metros de altura y el vertiginoso vídeo se hace viral". www.europapress.es. Retrieved 2022-05-06.
- ↑ "Jesse löysi hylätyn natsileirin Kaliforniasta – tältä siellä näyttää nyt". www.iltalehti.fi (in suomi). Retrieved 2022-05-06.
- ↑ Whitewater Rafters Get Flipped & Creek-Goer Gets Flushed, 2019-04-18, retrieved 2022-05-06
- ↑ "Outside Campfire". www.outsidetvcampfire.com. Retrieved 2022-05-06.
- ↑ Cutty Sark Spirit of Adventure Winner | Jesse St. Louis, retrieved 2022-05-06
Jesse St. Louis at IMDB
This article "Jesse St. Louis" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Jesse St. Louis. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.
- CS1 suomi-language sources (fi)