Did you know a wiki could be used internally in your company ? For better knowledge management and internal communication. Less email and office files. 30 days free trial. (Ad)
Search Jodie Mitchell on Amazon.
Jodie Mitchell is an English London-based comedian.
Jodie grew up in Cambridge and moved to London to pursue comedy. Jodie is a founder of The LOL Word comedy group which performs monthly comedy nights featuring all women and non-binary people. Jodie performs with the Pecs Drag Kings as John Travulva.. Pecs was given 5 stars in a review by Terry Eastham.
Jodie was a 2017 Funny Women Awards Finalist, and was interviewed where they talked about their comedy heroes and how they started performing comedy. Jodie competed for the BBC New Comedy Award in 2018.
In 2018, Mitchell created the Secret Dinosaur Cult podcast with fellow comedian Sofie Hagen. They talk about dinosaurs and their daddy issues on their podcast. Their episodes are recorded in front of a live audience in London, at their so-called their cult meetings. Each week they feature a new funny story about dinosaur porn that they find online. Secret Dinosaur Cult was born during the Edinburgh Fringe where Sofie's guest for her podcast didn't show up so she brought Jodie on stage and they improvised Secret Dinosaur Cult on the spot. The Irish Times publication awarded Secret Dinosaur Cult their podcast of the week in 2018.
- Guide, British Comedy (2018-03-05). "Funny Women Awards 2017 final line-up revealed". British Comedy Guide. Retrieved 2018-12-21.
- "LOL Word Comedy". Retrieved 21 December 2018.
- "The Brofiles". Pecs. Retrieved 2018-12-21.
- "Review of Pecs Drag Kings at Soho Theatre London". 2017-12-06.
- "Meet 2017 Funny Women Awards Finalist Jodie Mitchell!". Funny Women. 2018-02-19. Retrieved 2018-12-21.
- "Jodie Mitchell - NCA 2018: Heat Five - BBC New Comedy Award - BBC Radio 4".
- "Secret Dinosaur Cult".
- "News: New Podcast from Sofie Hagen & Jodie Mitchell". 2018-10-13.
- "Podcast of the week: Secret Dinosaur Cult".
This article "Jodie Mitchell" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Jodie Mitchell. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.