|Born||Garden City, New Jersey|
|🎓 Alma mater||Florida State University|
Management and Commercial Fishing
|Title||Vice President of Park Operations for AmeriPark|
John Benevento is a management expert and a commercial fisherman. He is the Vice President of Park Operations for AmeriPark, a parking management company.
Life and career
Benevento completed his advanced education at Florida State University in Tallahassee. Most of Benevento’s career has been in management. He spent decades in the parking management industry in New Jersey and New York. He now serves as Vice President of Park Operations for AmeriPark, a full-service boutique parking company serving the US and Puerto Rico.
Benevento also organizes fishing trips and is a commercial fisherman. He now aspires to launch his small charter boat company. John is meshing his professional attributes with his love of the water and fishing to forge his path into the future.
He has a long history with water and fishing. He spent much of his youth fishing in Wellington, Florida, where he grew up. In 2022, Benevento will be launching Bow Down Charters, a small fishing boat charter company that will be named after his boat, Bow Down. Its patrons will be able to choose the species of fish they wish to target, including Tuna, Marlin, Wahoo, Sailfish, Mackerel, Mahi and various shark species.
Benevento currently lives in New Jersey where he charters fishing tours on a part-time basis. He targets Tautog, Summer Flounder, and Bluefish in the Shark River, which is an estuary that feeds into the Atlantic Ocean between Avon-by-the-Sea and Belmar.
He also targets Sea Bass, Perogies, Bluefish, and even Albacore Tuna in the Manasquan Inlet.
Additionally, he holds a Master’s License from the US Coast Guard, a distinction that few earn. It’s the highest level of seaman’s license that can be acquired. A USCG Master’s License enables the licensee to operate inspected and uninspected vessels up to 100 Gross
Benevento is a regular and generous supporter of Saint Jude Children’s Research Hospital. He has also allocated 3% of gross sales for Bow Down Charters to charitable causes and organizations.
- "John Benevento - Commercial Fisherman". ideamensch.com. 2022-03-29. Retrieved 2022-06-06.
- TechBullion, Angela Scott-Briggs (2022-05-10). "Thinking About Trying Surfing This Summer? John Benevento Explains The Gear You'll Need". TechBullion. Retrieved 2022-06-06.
- TechBullion, Angela Scott-Briggs (2022-05-03). "The Parking Industry; Interview with John Benevento, Parking Professional & Manager at Parkops". TechBullion. Retrieved 2022-06-06.
- Macias, Cristina (2022-05-11). "Choosing A Fishing Charter Trip: John Benevento Explains Five Questions To Ask Before You Decide". Soup.io. Retrieved 2022-06-06.
- News, E. I. N.; Hunter, Caroline (2021-12-20). "Giving Back: Why John Benevento Supports St. Jude Children's Research Hospital". EIN News. Retrieved 2022-06-06.