John C. Layke is a plastic surgeon based in Beverly Hills, CA who specializes in rhinoplasty, eyelid surgery, and facelift procedures. Layke is a double Board-Certified Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon, by the American Board of Surgery, as well as the American Board of Plastic Surgery. This means that he is certified as both a medical surgeon and a plastic surgeon. He is a member of the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, and The Rhinoplasty Society.
Biography[edit | edit source]
Layke was born to a local school administrator and a full-time housewife. He was raised in the Midwest and earned a Bachelor’s degree from Marquette University in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. He then attended medical school at Nova Southeastern University College of Osteopathic Medicine in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. He trained in General Surgery in Chicago, at the University of Illinois Metropolitan Group Hospitals, where he was awarded the title of Administrative Chief Resident during his final year.
In 2009, Layke and Payman Danielpour opened a practice called Beverly Hills Plastic Surgery Group. Three years later, they founded Beverly Hills MD, a company that offers anti-aging products. Layke partnered with Smile Train to help children receive free cleft repair surgery and give them the opportunity to live beautiful and productive lives! With Beverly Hills Md, a portion of their sales goes toward Smile Train’s programs, they have pledged to provide the support for 1,000 children to receive beautiful, healthy new smiles. Layke and Danielpour also set up an associated 24-hour emergency service, Stitch MD. The two also developed the "single-incision mommy makeover" that combines breast augmentation with an abdominoplasty and uses a single incision.
References[edit | edit source]
- He is the co-founder of the Beverly Hills Plastic Surgery Group and of a skin care line called Beverly Hills MD."Hollywood's Most Wanted: $1,000 (and Up!) Face Creams". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved 2018-02-11.
- "Why your schlubby hubby's aging worse than you". New York Post. 2017-03-20. Retrieved 2018-02-11.
- "John Layke, M.D." www.rhinoplastysociety.org. Retrieved 2018-03-12.
- "Dr. John Layke MD of Beverly Hills MD". fit-car.com.
- Gilbert, Joshua S. (2017-06-24). "Dr. John Layke MD: Founder of the Beverly Hills Plastic Surgery Group". Medium. Retrieved 2018-02-11.
- "List of Alumni in 2007".
- "How I Fell for the Beverly Hills Doctor". Observer. 2015-09-30. Retrieved 2018-03-14.
- "Beverly Hills MD". smiletrain.org.
- "Single Incision Mommy Makeover – La Mom Magazine". lamommagazine.com. Retrieved 2018-03-15.
This article "John Layke" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or its subpage John Layke/edithistory. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.