Jolie Simone Barga
|Jolie Simone Barga|
|🏡 Residence||Kirkland, Washington, US|
|📆 Years active||2018 - present|
Barga was the Kirkland City lead for the US Youth Climate Strike, and an organizer for the Fridays For Future Movement in Washington. Jolie organized a climate strike in Kirkland, Washington on September 20, 2019 that drew hundreds to Houghton Beach Park. She has publicly spoken in support of the Seattle for a Green New Deal campaign. Barga testified to the Seattle City Council in support of the legislation in August, 2019. Jolie was a presenter at the Climate Justice Summit for Youth held in July, 2019 in Washington .  She is on the Washington State Board of Directors for March for Our Lives and her views on Gun Violence have been shared in Vice (magazine)  and Vice News,  as well as by US Representative Mark DeSaulnier.
- Miller, Madison (2019-09-25). "Kirkland, Eastside residents protest climate change". Kirkland Reporter. Retrieved 2019-10-13.
- Miller, Madison (October 1, 2019). "Eastside residents protest climate change". Bellevue Reporter. Retrieved 3 October 2020.
- Miller, Madison (December 17, 2019). "Eastside students organize second climate strike in Kirkland". Kirkland Reporter. Retrieved 3 October 2020.
- Leandra, Victoria (2019-08-15). "Americans Told Us How Their Lives Have Been Torn Apart By Gun Violence". Vice. Retrieved 2019-10-13.
- "What kids did this summer: prepared for climate strike | Climate Solutions". www.climatesolutions.org. Retrieved 2019-10-13.
- Americans Told Us How Their Lives Have Been Torn Apart By Gun Violence, retrieved 2019-10-13
This article "Jolie Simone Barga" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Jolie Simone Barga. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.