Did you know a wiki could be used internally in your company ? For better knowledge management and internal communication. Less email and office files. 30 days free trial. (Ad)
Jonathan Estrada (baseball)
|New York Yankees|
|Born: November 2, 1994|
Jonathan Stanley Loáisiga Estrada (born November 2, 1994) is a Nicaraguan professional baseball pitcher in the New York Yankees organization.
Loáisiga signed with the San Francisco Giants as an international free agent in September 2012. He made his professional debut in 2013 with the DSL Giants and spent the whole season there, going 8-1 with a 2.75 ERA and 1.11 WHIP in 13 games started. He did not pitch in 2014 and 2015 due to injuries, and the Giants released him in May 2015. He signed with the New York Yankees in February 2016. He began the season with the Charleston RiverDogs, and after pitching one game, he suffered an injury which required Tommy John Surgery. The Yankees added him to their 40-man roster after the season. He returned in 2017 and pitched for both the GCL Yankees and Staten Island Yankees, pitching to a combined 1-1 record and 1.38 ERA in 11 starts. He began 2018 with the Tampa Yankees, where he posted a 3-0 record with 1.35 ERA and 26 strikeouts, earning a promotion to the AA Trenton Thunder.
Loaisiga was called up to the Major Leagues on June 12, 2018.
- "Jonathan Loáisiga ha crecido enormemente como prospecto de los Yanquis". Laprensa.com.ni. November 14, 2017. Retrieved November 26, 2017.
- "¡98 razones para brillar! La resurrección de Jonathan Loáisiga tras la operación Tommy John". Laprensa.com.ni. January 1, 1970. Retrieved November 26, 2017.
- Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
- "Jonathan Loaisiga Stats, Highlights, Bio - MiLB.com Stats - The Official Site of Minor League Baseball". MiLB.com. Retrieved April 27, 2018.
- "Jonathan Loaisiga Minor Leagues Statistics & History". Baseball-Reference.com.
- Harvey, Cole. "Yanks turn to Jonathan Loaisiga to fill in for ailing Masahiro Tanaka". ESPN.com.
- Career statistics and player information from Baseball-Reference (Minors)
This article "Jonathan Estrada (baseball)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Jonathan Estrada (baseball). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.