Jonathan P. Friedland
Jonathan P. Friedland (born September 13, 1970 in Suffern, New York) is an American attorney, jurist, author, and entrepreneur. He is the grandson of American politician, David B. Friedland.
Friedland is principal author and editor-in-chief of Strategic Alternatives For and Against Distressed Businesses and Commercial Bankruptcy Litigation, both published annually and frequently cited in cases in bankruptcy courts and courts of appeals across the United States.
Friedland’s other scholarship has been cited by academic journals such as the Emory Bankruptcy Developments Journal, the Fordham Law Review, the Kentucky Law Journal, the Michigan Journal of Private Equity & Venture Capital Law, the Minnesota Law Review, the Review of Financial Studies, the Stanford Journal of Law & Business, the University of Illinois Law Review, the University of Pennsylvania Journal of Business Law, and the Virginia Law Review.
- "Strategic Alternatives For And Against ... | Legal Solutions". store.legal.thomsonreuters.com. Retrieved 2021-04-09.
- "Commercial Bankruptcy Litigation, 2d, 2... | Legal Solutions". store.legal.thomsonreuters.com. Retrieved 2021-04-09.
- "Nash Finch Company v. Gordy's Chippewa Foods". Justia Law. Retrieved 2021-04-23.
- "In re TLH Invs., LLC, CASE NO. 14-20442 | Casetext Search + Citator". casetext.com. Retrieved 2021-04-23.
- "In Re PMC Marketing Corp., 447 B.R. 71 – CourtListener.com". CourtListener. Retrieved 2021-04-23.
- "Cardiello v. Arbogast (In re Arbogast), 466 B.R. 287 | Casetext Search + Citator". casetext.com. Retrieved 2021-04-23.
- "In Re Titus, 467 B.R. 592 – CourtListener.com". CourtListener. Retrieved 2021-04-23.
- "In re PMC Marketing Corp., 447 B.R. 71 | Casetext Search + Citator". casetext.com. Retrieved 2021-04-23.
- "Westlaw Sign In | Thomson Reuters". signon.thomsonreuters.com. Retrieved 2021-04-23.
- (PDF) https://www.gmsr.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/10-179-pwc.pdf. Unknown parameter
|url-status=ignored (help); Missing or empty
- "Jonathan Friedland". scholar.google.com. Retrieved 2021-04-09.
- "How One Lawyer has Created a Lucrative Side-Business Without Neglecting His Firm [Interview] | Law Firm Suites". Law Firm Suites | NYC Shared Office Space | Manhattan Virtual Office Rentals. 2018-02-22. Retrieved 2021-04-09.
- "About Financial Poise". Financial Poise. Retrieved 2021-04-09.
This article "Jonathan P. Friedland" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Jonathan P. Friedland. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.