Did you know a wiki could be used internally in your company ? For better knowledge management and internal communication. Less email and office files. 30 days free trial. (Ad)
Josephine Ricketts should redirect here
Josephine Ditt was a film actress in the United States. She appeared in numerous silent films and married Tom Ricketts. Her role in Damaged Goods was described as one of the most difficult ever conceived.
- Damaged Goods (1914 film)
- In the Candlelight (1914)
- The Town of Nazareth (1914)
- In the Twilight (1915)
- The House of Scandals
- Secretary of Frivolous Affairs
- TIMES, Special to THE NEW YORK (January 21, 1939). "THOMAS RICKETTS, PIONEER OF MOVIES; Man Who Directed the First Hollywood Picture Dies in Dire Straits at 86 DEVELOPED EARLY STARS J.W. Kerrigan, Ethel Clayton and Bryant Washburn Were Among His 'Discoveries' Discovered" First Stars Directed Bronco Billy Many Pictures Followed" – via NYTimes.com.
- "The Movie Magazine: A National Motion Picture Magazine". 1915.
This article "Josephine Ditt" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Josephine Ditt. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.