Joshua Fried is a composer known for his EDM remixes. Fried began his EDM career prior to the 2000's, in New York. Fried has worked side-by-side with multiple recording artists, on several different published albums. He's also won several fellowships and residencies as well as two large commissions.
Works of Music[edit | edit source]
Compositions[edit | edit source]
- Jimmy Because (My Name Is)
- Music for Robots
- Headset Sextet
- Spell for Opening the Mouth of N
Collaborations With Recording Artists:
- "Aria: "Cherry Hill Mall" from Camden An American Musical Tragedy"
- "Lullaby to Nightmares"
- "The Worlds Address (Remix)"
- "Larger Than Life"
- "Own The Night"
David First[edit | edit source]
Hello The Band[edit | edit source]
- "Sodium Mask"
- "Since You Joined The Corporation"
- "Town to Town"
- "Lullaby Nightmares"
- "Hello Hello"
Performances[edit | edit source]
- The Music Now Prague
- Venice Biennale 2003 (Teatro Piccolo Arsenale)
- The Bang On A Can Festival
- Lincoln Center
- The Los Angeles County Museum of Art
- The Israel festival in Jerusalem
- The Kitchen 
- A Stuttgart Disco
- a Museum in Tokyo
- Royal Palace of Holland
Awards & Accomplishments[edit | edit source]
Fellowships:[edit | edit source]
- Two New York Foundation for the Arts (NYFA) Fellowships
- One National Endowment for The Arts (NEA) Composer's Fellowship
Residencies[edit | edit source]
- Rockefeller Foundation's Bellagio Center
Commissions [edit | edit source]
- One from the American Composers Forum to create music for Douglas Dunn & Dancers
- Another from New York's League Of Electronic Musical Urban Robots (LEMUR)
Other Funding[edit | edit source]
- New York State Council on the Arts (NYSCA)
- Mary Flagler Cary Trust
- The Jerome Foundation
- Meet The Composer
References[edit | edit source]
- "Joshua Fried biography". radiowonderland.org. Retrieved 2018-03-15.
- "Joshua Fried | VCCA: Virginia Center for the Creative Arts". www.vcca.com. Retrieved 2018-03-15.
This article "Joshua Fried" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Joshua Fried. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.