Journal of Public Policy Studies
J. Public Policy Stud. doesn't exist.
J Public Policy Stud doesn't exist.
|Edited by||Andrzej Zybała|
SGH Warsaw School of Economics (Poland)
|License||CC BY 4.0|
|J. Public Policy Stud.|
Journal of Public Policy Studies (Polish: Studia z Polityki Publicznej – a quarterly magazine, the only scientific journal in Poland focused on the public policy science issues. Founded in 2014 at the Collegium of Socio-Economics of the SGH Warsaw School of Economics.
Profile of the journal
The quarterly is an academic journal. It refers to the Anglo-Saxon tradition known as public policy. The Editorial Board publishes texts – in Polish and English – focused on the issues of public policy in its various dimensions, including, among others:
- Analysis of public problems (challenges, risks).
- Analysis of public actions (reforms) in various types of policies (sectoral and horizontal).
- Concepts or theories of public policy (including sectoral policies).
- Models and cycles in a given policy (from the diagnosis of the problem to the evaluation of the solution).
- Attitudes, values, motives of actions of policy actors (e.g., the role of trust among stakeholders, ability to cooperate).
- Sources of knowledge in selected policies (policy knowledge); knowledge brokers (expert networks).
- Decision-making processes and styles of action in public policy (unilateral vs. partner actions, anticipation of problems vs. reactivity).
- Institutional factors co-shaping public policy (e.g., party systems, parliamentary systems, public administration).
History of the journal
The first issue of the journal was published in 2014, edited by Prof. Joachim Osiński. Since autumn 2018, the journal has been headed by Prof. Andrzej Zybała (head of the Department of Public Policy at the SGH Warsaw School of Economics). In 2019, the journal received a grant from the Polish Ministry of Science and Higher Education titled "Support for Scientific Journals" to develop the journal and adapt it to international standards. It received an initial 20 points on the new list of the Ministry.
All texts published in the Quarterly are available on the Open Access website under a non-exclusive Creative Commons (CC BY 4.0) license.
- List of political science journals
- List of public administration journals
- Official website of Studia z Polityki Publicznej/Public Policy Studies magazine (pol.)
- Official website of Studia z Polityki Publicznej/Public Policy Studies magazine (eng.)
- Official Open Journal Systems website of Studia z Polityki Publicznej/Public Policy Studies magazine (pol., ang.)
This article "Journal of Public Policy Studies" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Journal of Public Policy Studies. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.