Journal of Spine Surgery
J Spine Surg doesn't exist.
|Discipline||Neurosurgery and Orthopaedics|
|Edited by||Ralph Mobbs|
AME Publishing Company (Hong Kong)
|J Spine Surg|
The Journal of Spine Surgery (JSS) is a peer-reviewed open access medical journal  dedicated to the human spine for both neurosurgical and orthopedics related topics . It was established in 2015 and is published 4 times a year by AME Publishing Company. The editor-in-chief is Ralph J. Mobbs (Department of Neurosurgery, NeuroSpine Clinic of the Prince of Wales Private and Public Hospital).
The main objectives of JSS is to provide critical analysis and a comprehensive overview of contemporary topics within the field of spine surgery as well as sharing pertinent clinical information amongst surgeons and physicians concerned with surgical and non-surgical approaches to spinal disorders. Abstracts for accepted manuscripts can also be found in PubMed and full-texts are available in PubMed Central.
The journal is currently indexed in:
- PubMed Central
- NeuroSpine Surgery Research Group (NSURG), Sydney
- "Journal of Spine Surgery's page on Publons". publons.com. Retrieved 2019-03-17.
- Editorial Office (September 2016). "Journal of Spine Surgery (JSS) is now indexed in PubMed Central". Journal of Spine Surgery. 2 (3): 244–244. doi:10.21037/jss.2016.09.10. PMC 5067272. PMID 27757443.
- "Dr Ralph Mobbs Randwick | Spine Surgeon Randwick | Neurosurgeon Bowral". www.neurospineclinic.com.au. Retrieved 2018-03-25.
- "About the Journal - Journal of Spine Surgery". jss.amegroups.com. Retrieved 2018-03-25.
- Office, Editorial (2016-09-22). "Journal of Spine Surgery ( JSS ) is now indexed in PubMed Central". Journal of Spine Surgery. 2 (3): 244. doi:10.21037/jss.2016.09.10. PMC 5067272. PMID 27757443.
This article "Journal of Spine Surgery" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Journal of Spine Surgery. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.